MOBILE NAIL DESK? Where to get one??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisajane

Reaction score
Hi Im lookin for a mobile / portable mobile table or desk.

Where is the best place to go please?

LJ x

hi hun ..if you put mobile nail desk/table into the search bar at the top you will get loads of threads with lots of good info ,i did it a while back and theres loads of stuff on here :hug:
lv emma xx

Sally's Beauty Supply, They Have A Small Portable One Sometimes On Sale For $100.00.

Try ebay, theres a good one for only £39 plus postage, I'm going to invest in that one, even had a wrist pad attached!:lol:

i bought mine from capital try www.capitalhairandbeauty.co.uk it cost about £120 and is really sturdy, remember you get what you pay for xxxx
:hug:

Great thanks Every one!! :)

I got mine in Argos!!!! its a desk with draws and shelves, absulutly great size and comfort.....was &34.99, is that cool? or what?

Trust me, in my opinion we dont have to spend a fortune, on some things, as long as they are practicle and do the job. Then we can spend more money on other essential things.

Good luck

Sorry, so sorry, didnt realise or didnt notice you were looking for a mobile 1. sorry, but for future refrence, Argos, always good to check.

I don't do mobile anymore but i saw this one the shopping channel and it looks surprisingly sturdy, I was going to get it for mobile before i stopped...
Table Mate - Thane Direct UK

Latest posts

Back