Mobile Nail Tech needed for Hebburn area....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoebe_cat

Reaction score
I've had an email from a disabled lady in the Hebburn area looking for a mobile nail tech. She hasn't had good experiences in the past (from her description, sounds like an NSS job:irked:). She's now in the postition whereby she needs a mobile tech to come to her!

She's a bit of a picker, and sounds like her cuticles need a bit of TLC! I am salon based only, which is a shame, as she sounds like a lovely lady! In desperation she has bought a kit from Ideal World, and needless to say, it hasn't gone well :rolleyes:

If there's anyone that covers this area, let me know and I can put you in touch with each other! :)

:cry::cry: Anyone?!?! :cry::cry:

Lisa i know a girl that does mobile in that area!

If you PM the clients mobile number i can pass it on for you or i can PM you her number. xx

Lisa i know a girl that does mobile in that area!

If you PM the clients mobile number i can pass it on for you or i can PM you her number. xx

Cheers! :hug:

IF i was nearer i would have volunteered, but unfortunately geography stopped me

IF i was nearer i would have volunteered, but unfortunately geography stopped me

I know hun, all the geeks I actually "know" are just that little bit too far away! Never mind, thanx anyway! :hug:

Latest posts

Back