mobile spray tanning??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tori23

Reaction score
hi everyone. i have been doing mobile nails and beauty since june and its going quite well. when i worked in a salon i did loads of spray tanning i was the only one that did it and all my clients praised me - so i want to do this with my mobile business as well. the thing is how does everyone do it at peoples houses?? i know how messy this could be at the salon and i just dont know how i would go about it in some ones house without everything getting covered?? thanks in advance, tori

Whixh system areyou using Victoria?

With a machine with very littel overspary I think it would quite easy to do.Just put down a large towel and away you go!

I have used my mini mist at home without a the cubicle and have never had an issue with "mess". xxxx

hi andrea, its 'sol-glo' the machine is quite big and looks like a hoover!! wheni sprayed at the salon after about 5clients there was a 'layer' of tan covering the entire room?? i have only ever used this system so maybe others dont do this?? what is the 'mini - mist that you use?

hi hun i have a spray tan course in feb and im mobile ... every one has a bath or shower right so pop your client say ... in the bath... give the treatment them wash away the residue simple as ... hths xx

hi hun i have a spray tan course in feb and im mobile ... every one has a bath or shower right so pop your client say ... in the bath... give the treatment them wash away the residue simple as ... hths xx

Hmmm,I never thought of that. Sound like it might work well actually.

Tantrick Mini Mist is what I use. Its tiny and light and there really is very little overspray. I think if you do a search you will find loads of info,a lot of geeks use this.

thanks to everyone who replied - i was thinking it must be done in the bath what machine/tan ect do you use leshell??

i dont yet hun .. got my course in feb so got to get thinking ... lol good luck with urs xxx

I too use the mini mist with no over spray its very good.
The sol glo is a lot bigger my friend had this and had lots of overspray with it.

i have a pop up cubicle that i take with me

I brought a pop up tent with mine from Tantrick, I think they are about £100 if you buy from them.

It is very dangerous to spray someone in the bath, the overspray could cause someone to slip over in the bath. Also, who takes electrical items in the bathroom?

I was told by Stuart at Tantrick that they have actually shortened the wire on the Mini Mist to prevent people from spraying in unsafe conditions.

For the safety of your clienrt and your liability inssurance, I would invest in a pop up tent.

If youy call Tantrick they will be only too happy to give you their price for a pop up tent. 0845 022 22 33

Happy spraying!

xx

A pop up cubicle is a must for mobile tanning. Provided its done on washable floors - all the overspray can be contained within the cubicle.

A pop up cubicle is a must for mobile tanning. Provided its done on washable floors - all the overspray can be contained within the cubicle.

I have a spare pop up booth which has been used a little .. in perfect condition still tho - full floor, zipped up door front and clear hood. Looking for £70 plus postage. PM me if anyone is interested.

I have invested in a salon booth now for my salon and I already had a pop up booth so hence the spare one.

I've been doing this a month or so and have had no probs using the mini-mist and a pop up tent. Clients love it cos they can have it done in the eve and just put their dressing gown (?) on afterwards. No need to worry about clothes, hair, make-up. :)

So quick and easy too. I use Celebrity Secrets. Lovely colour.

Latest posts

Back