Mobile therapists and eyelash extensions how well do you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
And are they worth training in?

I'm not sure if I could sit for an hour and a half putting lashes on someone.

Is it hard work, how much do you generally make and also do you have any problems i.e. some of them coming off.

How many sets do you have to do before you are competent in doing them?

Please help, thanks

Hi Hun, I've only just started doing lashes so am probably not the best to answer but will tell you what I think athe mo. I have only
done 3 sets and each time it has got easier, was really pleased with the last set. It is fiddly but not impossible at all. Time seems to wiz past you don't realise an hour has gone before you know it! As for them falling out they will after a week or so naturally, but if you mean before then, then they may to start with till you get your application right, but that's why I'm doin 6 free practice sets first to iron out any problems.
I never thought I'd be able to concentrate on something so fiddly but I do and love it.
Give it a go I'm sure you will be fine.:)

Lashes are great to do, but certainly not enjoyed by all :green: I think I must have been a slow learner as I would say it took me about 40 sets to feel like I was doing a fair job. :o
I dont do mobile so cant help you with that one, but for personaly, I love doing lashes!

And are they worth training in?

I'm not sure if I could sit for an hour and a half putting lashes on someone.

Is it hard work, how much do you generally make and also do you have any problems i.e. some of them coming off.

How many sets do you have to do before you are competent in doing them?

Please help, thanks

Yes, they are worth training in if you are prepared to put the practice in! They are not easy, but do get better with practice. It is also very satisfying when your client sees the result! Its very relaxing to do for both the client and therapist. I find it very therapeutic, especially when the client sleeps!

I did mobile lashes for over a year, but got so busy I have now rented a room. It is hard work being mobile - about 4 trips to the car! You need a couch - a settee isn't good enough.

As mentioned before, you will probably do about 30 sets before you feel proficient at it. I did about 10 sets on family/friends free of charge - they came to me at home, then started charging clients. I put my prices up gradually - I now charge £85.00 per full set - I charged more when I was mobile to cover set up time/travel costs etc.

Infills will be your bread and butter, make sure if you do lashes, that you set your prices right.

Research the different lash companies and their training before you make your final decision.

Good luck!:hug:

At the moment i only do the semi permanent ones that last 2 weeks and they are very popular last night i done a pamper party and done 7 sets :) Once i have saved up enough i want to do a course on the individual lashes

hths x

Latest posts

Back