Mobile wax pot advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleyc1983

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking to invest in a new wax pot. I am a mobile therapist and had a nightmare with my last one, which was a double Satin Smooth one. It constantly spilt despite me putting a seatbelt on it, not filling it up, making sure it had set a bit before driving off etc etc. So looking for some advice on what pot might be best going forward. I use warm wax and don't want to use cartridges. Thanks :)

Not sure what size of tins of wax that you use, but the bigger tins 800 g often come with the plastic lid that sits on the top so inside the heater you can contain the wax which may be better for transportation. This wax fits inside the 1000cc wax heaters.

Jack

Lovely will look at both, thanks :)

I used to have the same problem as you. I use Depileve the 800 gr, and once I had total damage with one full can.. My bf didn't know about my wax that is warm and just took the box. next day at work i wanted to kill him :))) since then i don't throw anymore the lead of the can and always secure it, around the pot i put 2 towels - the pot i keep it in a big box where i keep the creams - and of course the seatbelt... on my son's car seat :)
sometimes i am using the cadriges but only when i wax legs and arms, for other parts of the body i rather use the pot and be more professional. now i'm planning leaving the big pot at the salon and but the 400 ml one.

My other question is... are your clients ok with going 30 min before for your wax to have time to heat? i mean... i usually put the pot on at home and then run with the car very quick at client's home and still have to wait a bit... but somemtimes i 'm just not coming from home and the wax will be cold. :(

Latest posts

Back