Mobile Waxing query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_wax

Reaction score
Before setting up your couch do you put something onto the clients floor to protect it, if so what?:) Need some ideas:cool:

Thank you:)

Never wax on carpet anyway. Wax on a tiled or laminated floor and take some surgical spirit with you. The better you become at waxing, the less you'll drop and in time you won't drop any at all x

I used to use a shower curtain, you know the plastic sort then if any wax did fall I could wipe it up with surgical spirit without any problems.

I agree with Kim if it is possible but sometimes there isn't much of a choice when you are mobile and this solves the problem well. :cool:

Top tip shedunlop! Think I'll be popping to the pound shop for a shower curtain!x

i do waxing from home and i still use shower curtain!! A really hard habit to break from my mobile waxing days!! Need to stop!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My insurance stipulates I have to use protective covers so have a look at your insurance. H x

Shower curtain, good idea!!

Latest posts

Back