Mobiles, how to store products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daredevil

Reaction score
Hi, this goes to all you mobile techs!

What do you keep your products in? A big bag? A suitcase??

Sorry if its a stupid question :o

Have anyone tried these www.beauty-boxes.com??

i had one of these lge boxes started off well then it got heavier and heavier

i would sujest a few different boxes for different treatments ie manicure, nail extentions pedicure looks proffesional though x

I have a pink box from beauty boxes which I use for all my make up & hair products when I go to brides houses, its fab & holds everything (I've attached a pic below), might be a bit big for nail stuff though but you can get smaller ones.

Thats what I've got too, it holds couch roll, daylight lamp, wrist rest, extn lead, drill, towels, top tray holds full acrylic kit - only pink and white powders though.

I also have big storage box in boot of car that holds extra couch roll, files, acetone, soak off trays, all my coloured powders, nail art stuff, nail varnishes, nail wipes, wrist rest, clean towels, daylight lamp, barbicide solution, aftercare advice and price lists.

I have these in my box but always carry spares.

Mrs Gadget said:
Thats what I've got too, it holds couch roll, daylight lamp, wrist rest, extn lead, drill, towels, top tray holds full acrylic kit - only pink and white powders though.

I also have big storage box in boot of car that holds extra couch roll, files, acetone, soak off trays, all my coloured powders, nail art stuff, nail varnishes, nail wipes, wrist rest, clean towels, daylight lamp, barbicide solution, aftercare advice and price lists.

I have these in my box but always carry spares.

You sound like mary poppins with a bottomless bag can't belive you get all that stuff in there .. lol... :lol:

You have that huge one??

I was thinking about the valene or st. tropez... to keep gel and brushed, a 4 finger lamp, and a little of this and that - nail polish and nail art - think it will be too small??

Most of my nail stuff goes in the Bio Sculpture Mobile bag (which was obviously designed by a bloke who doesn't do nails!!!) Extra stuff and waxing kit go in lidded stacker boxes.

I do feel what I really need is a small shed on wheels, lol! Can't quite bring myself not to take absolutely everything with me just in case Mrs Client decides to change her mind or want something extra.

Have to be prepared it sounds worse than it is honestly, I love it, I leave box in boot all time only take my case.

I found small box not big enough, was using bucket bag for lamp, extn lead, bin etc, carrying 2 bags/box did my head thats why I got a bigger trolley case, I love it much easier for me honestly.

I've got this box, but it's slightly bigher with 4units. Its great - but sometimes when you have a full day and have to do manicures and pedicures and l&p and gel etc you can start to run out of room!! (P.S Havn't had many of these full days yet! I wish!):eek:

VJK said:
I have a pink box from beauty boxes which I use for all my make up & hair products when I go to brides houses, its fab & holds everything (I've attached a pic below), might be a bit big for nail stuff though but you can get smaller ones.

Ive got this too, I love it and fits everything in but one of my wheels has fallen off:cry: emailed the company but they havn't got back to me:irked: great boxes though and they do all different sizes.

I saw the pink box in the professional beauty, and I bought the one thatis even bigger...... Everything is in there, I can lock it as I have 3 little ones and it sits in the cubbard under the stairs. When I go to the client, I try to sell another treatment if I do not have another client waiting. Perfect! But my husband hates it, although I think that it is only jelousy because my tool box is bigger! I just do not know how to travel light. :green:

VJK said:

Never seen one of these before! I need one. Probably with only two levels though. Are these sold online?

I have one of these beauty boxes and they are great, unfortunately don't fit everthing in of mine, so I have 2 extra of the small boxes and a seperate make-up kit. So much to carry around, we have so much kit, and it's always growing. Dreading the day when someone wants a tan, nails, pedicure, waxing, facial and anything else. I'd have to move in to get all my stuff through the front door LOL:lol:

I've got a large trolley one similar to the one pictured. This houses all of my beauty products etc and I have a smaller one for my nail stuff which I purchased from b&q for £20.00 they are great x

At the moment i have a black case from Salons Direct. I looked at Beauty-Boxes.com but i did think they were really expensive. last night i was doing a search & found one thats perfect on creativenailplace. its like a pull along suitcase with loads of compartments inside for £50.00 so when ive saved up going to treat myself to it :)

VHunter said:
Never seen one of these before! I need one. Probably with only two levels though. Are these sold online?

Its about £70 (ish) from beauty-boxes.com

I have a bucket bag from hyperion group. Its comfortable and I can fit everything in it.

I did have one of those silver cases but found them to awkward to use and would have to take my towels etc in another bag.

I use a couple of metal tool boxes from B&Q.
A cube type one with my L&P, tools & files.
A briefcase style one for tips, diamonties, top coats, sanitisers & towel.
here is a pic of the cube one (if I remember correctly I think it was £22 from B&Q)

HTH

What do you guys use to carry things like UV lamps, or foot spas as well as all your products.

Mani-fique! said:
What do you guys use to carry things like UV lamps, or foot spas as well as all your products.

I just have a plain black sports bage for towels and lamps Tami

Having said that though last night on my journey home my case tipped over and the monomer leaked and melted the foam in the case and the left side won't open now - grrrr that will teach me to rush (didn't want to miss the champions league final in all faireness.

I am going to get a larger case though I'd like the ones that beauty box sell that are stackable..

Latest posts

Back