Models prefer make-up, is it still around?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
Have any of you ever used models prefer make-up or still use it?
Or does anyone just know where to get it from?
I used a great foundation a few years and used to buy it off qvc. I've searched the web and can't find it anywhere! I'm thinking models prefer is no more!
Can anyone confirm this or tell me where to get it!
Muchas thanks!
:)

Hi, now I don't know the answer to this but just wanted to say that I had my makeup done for my wedding in 2010 and the lady who did it used models prefer and i remember her saying how she is gutted cos she can no longer get the foundation. Maybe it's just not made anymore.... X

If you google models prefer and stacey schefflin then it links to a new site ybf.com and new products called ybf.
HTH x

I used to use models prefer bronzer, when couldnt get it anymore had to get from eBay as couldnt find anywhere else. Did notice website had changed to ybf too xx

Thanks geeks!
Im dying to get my hands on a custom shade foundation they did, one bottle mixing 2 colours together is perfect for doing wedding make-ups which I'm getting back into! Found some on eBay but hesitant to get it off there, you never know how old it is or if it's been used!!

Latest posts

Back