Models required for semi-permanent make up in Milton Keynes area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
see you there 22nd @ 9.30 am xx:)

Hi

Are you still needing more models or have you got enough now.
Im booked in for eyeliner at a salon near me but would travel to Milton Keynes if you still need more people?

Jess

Any chance we could see before and after pics? x

jrose - I've sent you a message.

marioned - Thanks... if the ladies permit I would love to post their before and after photos. Obviously its not my call, though photos are taken anyway so that they can see the results... but I will ask on the day when the treatments are being done.

just back from MK and cherrylips has done a fantastic job.Watch out for the before and after pics.Thankyou soo much Zheut xxx:hug: and nice to meet Gelly!xx

just back from MK and cherrylips has done a fantastic job.Watch out for the before and after pics.Thankyou soo much Zheut xxx:hug: and nice to meet Gelly!xx

Nice to meet you too Sam Lamb! I managed to get to Creative btw........ just in time!!

Zheut - THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! You have done a great job :green:

Keep in touch ladies!
:hug:

Hiya

Fantastic i'm so glad they turned out great

look forward to the pics

well done cherrylips (how did you find it)

jenx

I would LOVE to have my eyeliner done but I'm too scared of the pain! (And the price!) Can't wait to see the pics!!

Bring on the pics ladies.. Im so interested in having eyeliner and lips.. details??? was it painfull? Pics!!

Back up north and resting... still! :lol:

A huge THANK YOU to my models here... Samlamb and Gelly! You girls were great... the trainers commented that my models were very well behaved and lovely... so Thank you again! :hug:

I am so glad I did this course as it has consolidated a lot of things in my mind and also in practice... soooo different to body tattooing! Great to get tips from technicians who have been doing it for so long... their knowledge was invaluable! I found everyone really friendly and helpful. It was exhausting to say the least... a lot of reading... a lot of practical work.

The transformation from before to after... even though it was only the 1st treatment... was amazing! I will post the photos up when we have done the retouch treatments as the girls have only had the 1st stage of treatments... will need to heal first and then I will be doing their retouch in about 4 weeks time. Sorry ladies but you're all going to have to wait a bit longer for the photos. :green:

Gelly - I'm going to be renting a space in that clinic and they open on Saturday mornings/ early afternoon.... so I will do your retouch on a Saturday as we have discussed.

The retouch dates are going to be Friday and Saturday... let me know if these dates are going to be a problem girls. xxx

littleghrol,re pain,eyebrows was a doddle didnt feel anything and they are AMAZING !!Lips,painful espec the 'scoring' but no pain no gain!I didnt have my eyeliner done but gelly and cherrylips did and I loved the look but I cant vouch for the pain.Bluetiger it wasnt as painful as you might imagine and well worth it.HTH girls.Cherrylips friday 21st is good for me for touch up and thankyou again your a (very talented!) star:hug:xx

littleghrol,re pain,eyebrows was a doddle didnt feel anything and they are AMAZING !!Lips,painful espec the 'scoring' but no pain no gain!I didnt have my eyeliner done but gelly and cherrylips did and I loved the look but I cant vouch for the pain.Bluetiger it wasnt as painful as you might imagine and well worth it.HTH girls.Cherrylips friday 21st is good for me for touch up and thankyou again your a (very talented!) star:hug:xx

**Goes off to research permanent makeup in Australia**
Thankyou.. Its the lips im interested in.. and eyeliner.. imagine eh? not having to do it every bloody day! cheers samlamb!:green:

Eye liner didn't hurt! Infact, the only one that did was lips....... even that wasn't too bad!
My lips are all scabby now and it hurts to smile as they feel really tight - But.... From what I can see, they are going to look fantastic - so well worth it!

Hi, I have just seen your post for models required for semi permanent make up in milton keynes and I know I am too late!!! but I wondered if you know of yourself or anyone else who will also be offering this opportunity in MK or surrounding areas in october, november or december 2008? If you do, could you kindly email me at [email protected] to let me know. Kind regards, Stacy

Hi, I have just seen your post for models required for semi permanent make up in milton keynes and I know I am too late!!! but I wondered if you know of yourself or anyone else who will also be offering this opportunity in MK or surrounding areas in october, november or december 2008? If you do, could you kindly email me at [email protected] to let me know. Kind regards, Stacy

You could always try their website, or possibly even try my guinea pig site...

Hi there,

my mother aunt and myself all are in need of new brows and willing to be guinea pigs let me know if you need us very willing to pay a deposit thanks.
Emma

did you get my reply im new to this

hey hun, this thread is 3 years old so you may not get a reply! xx

You need to check the dates that messages were posted. Ufortunately for you the post you replied to was nearly two years old which is why you didnt get any replies!

However, there would probably be more recent replies if you seach. Good luck.
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back