Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still 9st 8lbs today !

I haven't lost any pounds but I have lost 4ins off my waist so my gym going is paying off now:)

I'm just the same as last week, but I did have my big christmas do on Saturday and ate loads so its not too bad:hug:

Hey!!!! I have lost 1lb, I am now 8st 13....:)!

I'm the same weight again:irked: At least its not heavier, come on everybody don't fall off the wagon!!!

Ooops really sorry geeks,i forgot.start again next week :eek:

well guys i've got myself a pair of scales and I'm 10stone 3 but i keep weighing myself everyday, but I'm guna start writting my weight down every monday mornin now.
I've got a feeling i'm not guna change much because I've got a new job as a police community support officer (pcso) and I walk about 5 miles a day, therefore I'm just guna tone up, which i'm not guna argue with!!! lol

Hi geeks x

I was nervous about getting on the scales this morning as it's the wrong date on the calendar for me,however i have put on 1lb,9st 9lb wich i am satisfied is water retention,or is that hoping :lol:,either way pmsl.

Two pounds of target,so i am satisfied.

This is my last weigh in before the new year and i will be back with avengance , see you all then :hug:

gonna be brave and join in if that's ok?

i registered with weight watchers online 1 week ago today, (at 5'6", 10st8lb, size 14) and a week later (and 19pts a day later...) i'm 10st 4lb! (am a bit scared that's too much for one week? but have been following it to the letter pretty much!)

i've been listening to the paul mckenna cd every day too, which as silly as it sounds, i really think it's helping me to choose, WHAT i should be eating, and WHEN i should be eating it!

hope you don't mind me joining in too... with not going to meetings, it's good to get feedback from a group each week! xx

Hey!!!! I have lost 1lb, I am now 8st 13....:)!

I am delighted to say I have lost another 2lb and am now 8st 11, :green:!!!! All excercise.

Hi geeks,new year new start and i'm back with avengence :!:

I did get weighed yestered but forgot to put it on here :o sorry.

I still have no intention of dieting,just being much more consious of what i eat.

I also bought two fitness dvd's over the holidays,so i'll be doing those,i have promised myself at least twice a week :eek:

My starting weight for 2007 is 9st 10lb (gained a little over the holidays :rolleyes: )

We fly to florida on the 28th July for the wedding so that's my target date,my target weight is 8st 7lb :eek:

So come on geeks,let's get back into it :Love:

I'm back on the diet too, weighed myself this morning 10st 8lbs, gained 3 over Christmas:irked:

I was poorly last week so lost nearly half a stone, which was great!!
It's not very nice seeing it creap back on now tho!
I've purchased 2 new fitness dvd's so when they get delivered I will be doing them when I can!
Happy loosing every1!!!
xxxxxxxx

I too am back on the bulge busting bus got weight last week and lest just say i'v gained a bit. :o
Dust of the exercise dvd !!!

Hello,

I started my lighter life meetings on Wednesday and started the diet on Thursday, which I have been waiting to start for a few months. After 3 days we have to have a check up to make sure we're not dehydrated and also to be weighed. So I thought I'd let you know how I'm getting on. The diet is so easy and when I got weighed tonight I found out that I had lost...

9.5lb!

I'm dead cuffed. :) Only 7 more stone to go!

Good luck to everyone else who's dieting. xx

:cry: I really thought i had done well this week,but i have stayed the same ,9st10lb :cry: .

I'm quite disappointed but that should be a good incentive.

Good luck geeks x

Well I am back with you today Becki, I put on too much over the holidays :irked: , but all the rubbish has gone from the house now, and I WILL NOT be buying anymore.

I seem to be having massive problems with the old willpower, which I haven't had before.

But I will do it!!

:cry: I've put on a pound, doh!!! Must try harder this week.

Hi I am 5'3 and weigh 10 stone 12lbs and would like to loose about a stone.

so far I lost 1/2 st in 5wks!!! yay!

i got a great tip too... i made myself a MOTIVATING pic of the FUTURE ME!!!!

check it out...

clearly i DO NOT look like this right now!
You can make your own on FaceOnBody - Take your face to a better place

mine's going straight on my fridge!!!

Attachments

• wow me!.jpg
    wow me!.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

Back