Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've still not brought any proper scales so when I get my hands on some, I'll post my exact weight and do the monday weigh in!!!

Well done everyone who's lost or trying to loose weight!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have lost 2lbs, I am now 9st!!!:)

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have gained 2lbs this week so now 8st 9 :eek:

Well I lost a pound but i really want to go for it now so my target is 3lb next week, I dont know if it is the weather but im in the cookie cupboard every bludie two minutes!!!! Well done to the geeks that lost and the geeks that didnt for bieng honest x x We shall conquer the cookies x x x (and have cakes instead - hope becks didnt read that, I will be good - honest!!)

I forgot to get weighed yesterday so did it this morning
no change for me xx well I've had 2 Chinese's this weekend and no keep fit so its my own fault!!
will do better next week, well done to all the losers xxx keep it up

ok, i've decided that i think i've got a problem and need to go to CA like AA but for chocoholics. I'm totally addicted! i feel like a smoker when they need a fag! I go abit nuts when i dont get chocolate.. Am i the only one!!! do i need help!!??

p.s didnt weigh meself, no point, starting LL after chrimbo

ok, i've decided that i think i've got a problem and need to go to CA like AA but for chocoholics. I'm totally addicted! i feel like a smoker when they need a fag! I go abit nuts when i dont get chocolate.. Am i the only one!!! do i need help!!??

p.s didnt weigh meself, no point, starting LL after chrimbo

Don't worry chicken, just think bout what you eat before eating it!!!

Why don't you keep a bottle of cold water next to you and when you crave food or something unhealthy, chuck the bottle of water over yourself!!! (he he, not really.... drink the water instead!!!)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Don't worry chicken, just think bout what you eat before eating it!!!

Why don't you keep a bottle of cold water next to you and when you crave food or something unhealthy, chuck the bottle of water over yourself!!! (he he, not really.... drink the water instead!!!)

xxxxxxxxxxx

ha ha prob throwing water over myself would work better!! i have no self control at all!

Im exactly the same Linz...I love choc, have to have some every day or i get really crabby!!! Ive started buying them little mini packs of choc buttons, just to satisfy the urge! I sometimes dream about choc...how sad is that!!!:eek:

Im exactly the same Linz...I love choc, have to have some every day or i get really crabby!!! Ive started buying them little mini packs of choc buttons, just to satisfy the urge! I sometimes dream about choc...how sad is that!!!:eek:

Cant say that i've ever dreamed about chocolate... even my mother knows i'm addicted, shes bought a load of chocolate biscuits etc for some raffle thing she does... shes gone on holiday for a few days so i've obivously gone to look for the chocolate to stuff my face with it and guess what!!!! the cheeky mare has hidden all of it!!! shes a crafty one! and i cant say that i know that shes hidden it when she comes back or she'll know i was looking for it! DOH!

i went to weight watchers last night for my weekly weigh in and i am so gutted, i thought i had been so good but i had put on 4 1/2 lb, how:cry: , when i started there i was 14st, i am now 14st 4 lb and ii have been going for about 2 months,

Lost another 1lb this week, so lost 5 lb overall 10st 8 now down from 10st 13. Looking thinner but the old belly is looking saggy now, I was looking in the mirror this morning and thinking there must have been a point where I looked like this and just carried on eating:o

Well done Fat's and everyone who has lost so far.

Well i expected a large gain this week,as personally i had a bad week,but i am thrilled to say i have stayed the same ...9st12lbs

Well done Fat's and everyone who has lost so far.

Well i expected a large gain this week,as personally i had a bad week,but i am thrilled to say i have stayed the same ...9st12lbs

Well done, I too have stayed the same but it is far too high.

I am still struggling having given up smoking, it is not that I really want to smoke it is just that I find it hard to dredge up the willpower to diet as well.

Hey ho, I think that I shall have to join a slimming club but even then I find it hard as there is always much talk about resisting chocolate, biscuits, desserts etc which leave me cold. I have not got a sweet tooth.

well me and Kay started sliming world last wednesday, so wont know until this wednesday if I've done any good, probebly not coz I cant stay away from the mince pies:o:o also have man flu so I'm feeling sorry for my self but cant be bothered to go and buy chocs, but trust me on this one, I can always find something sweet to eat:D

I have put 2lb back on :sad: I am back to 9st 2 again.....must have been all that food and drink on my birthday!

Well done to the rest of you though.

I have put 2lb back on :sad: I am back to 9st 2 again.....must have been all that food and drink on my birthday!

Well done to the rest of you though.
I would love to weigh 9 st 2 havent been that light for 10 years, I weigh 12 st 1 just going to take it 1 stone at a time,(I hope)

Blame it on the birthday cake Pickle :wink2:

ok i,m not playing this game anymore:sad: i have gained 2lbs:sad: this time of year is just not good for me..

Between begin of oct and jan 4th i have birthdays nearly every week:sad::sad: how they hell am i surpossed to lose weight:sad::sad:.. i think i am going to have to give it some real thought cos will power just ran out the door and is waving food in my face:twisted:

Aw happy hands,only do it because YOU want to hun,if it's not the right time for you then maybe try again some other time :hug:'s xxxx

Latest posts

Back