Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi beki, i want to join in the monday weigh in. im always trying to diet and need support, what better way than all the support off geeks on this site. ive joined slimming world about 5 months ago, lost 1 stone 4 lbs, but after my hols in jamiaca, put 9 lb back on. within 3 weeks ive lost 1 stone and 1 lbs. so thats 1 stone 9 lbs ive lost so far. only got......wait for it......6 more stone to loose. yeh i know, i sound enormous, always been a heavy person:o get it off my dad. the most ive weighed is 24 stones, and i was a size 28. im now 19 sones and a size 20. its so hard cause peeps say i dont look that big, and size. im 5ft 8.5inches so i carry weight well. going to wiegh in tonight at slimming world, will let you know later.......:hug:

Welcome aboard sweetie xxxx

Me too, I'm creeping up dress sizes quicker than anything! x x x

Lost 2 lb this week, 10 8lb now. Am so pleased!!!:Love: :Love: :Love: Well done everyone:Love: :Love:

Lost a pound this week so back to 8st 8 ;)

ok, i've decided that i think i've got a problem and need to go to CA like AA but for chocoholics. I'm totally addicted! i feel like a smoker when they need a fag! I go abit nuts when i dont get chocolate.. Am i the only one!!! do i need help!!??

p.s didnt weigh meself, no point, starting LL after chrimbo

Could it be the sugar that you're craving? Many people binge eat for the high that they get from the sugar rush... but when they come down off it they get all lethargic and feel miserable... ..

.. you can get free consultations with nutritional advisors - why not try this?

Good Luck

ps If you want to do Lighter Life then it's up to you. One of my clients was huge then lost it all doing this diet. Ignore your friend - you try the diet and if it works, well done... if it doesn't then don't get upset about it. I think your friend could have worded that email better.

IVE LOST ONLY 1 LB THIS WEEK, STILL ITS BETTER THAN PUTTING ON.:wink2: well done to those who've lost this week.

Hi

Can i join too?? I have a good 2 stone to loose to get back to pre-baby weight.:sad:

Gonna give the Atkins a go i lost 2 stone on that a couple of years ago. Works well for me as i am not supposed to eat wheat! God i miss bread!

Welcome x

Well done to everyone,whatever your weight is this week :hug:

Good morning geeks,i am delighted to say i have had a loss of three pounds this week making me 9st 9lbs :green: .

Good luck all :hug:

Hi everyone, I've lost 1lb this week which makes me 10st 7lbs down from 10 st 13lb. So if I carry on losing 1lb a week I'll be 10st 3lb for xmas wooohooo!! Well done everyone this week x x

I am deeeeelighted to say.....I have lost 2lbs and am now 9st :)!

well done everyone just 1lb for me !! now at 10.11

Well done geeks,everyone has lost this week so far :hug:

Can I join as well pleaseeeee???

Sure you can :hug:

i havent been weighed this week:sad: , ive been in london since sunday morning and didnt get back till 9pm tonight. im nakered!!!!!!
still, thinking about it, its properbly a blessing that i did miss it, been eating loads of lovely food, and champagne! :green:
must try and wiegh myself tomorrow, and whatever ive put on, ive got a week to get it off. :smack:

Had my first weigh in at the gym last night, good and bad news.

Good news - Lost a total of 11" :lol:
Bad news - Managed to put on 6 pounds :eek:

They couldn't explain how i have lost inches but put on pounds. From now on i'm only eating carrotts.

Had my first weigh in at the gym last night, good and bad news.

Good news - Lost a total of 11" :lol:
Bad news - Managed to put on 6 pounds :eek:

They couldn't explain how i have lost inches but put on pounds. From now on i'm only eating carrotts.

Aw hun,muscle weighs more than fat so you must be doing reall well at toning up ,keep going hun :hug:

Aw hun,muscle weighs more than fat so you must be doing reall well at toning up ,keep going hun :hug:

Thanks Becki, feel so much better now. xx

Latest posts

Back