Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've lost a pound 10st 1lb, I'm leaflet dropping all week so hopefully will lose the other 2lbs gained whilst ill!!

Why does life have to be cruel lol:irked:
Well I have to tell you whenever I look at you pic, I would put you in your 20's so life isn't being too cruel to you :hug:

Another 1lb for me, I had hoped for more, but hey ho it will have to do. 7lb in total now so thats good xx

Well I have to tell you whenever I look at you pic, I would put you in your 20's so life isn't being too cruel to you :hug:

Rachel you have just made my day hun :hug:

I'm actually 37 (and i feel it)! and going to be a grandma! lol

Ok i'm gona quit moaning and try harder :hug:

Rachel you have just made my day hun :hug: I am pleased I made you smile :hug:

I'm actually 37 (and i feel it)! and going to be a grandma! lol It was when I first read that you were going to be a Grandma that I realised your age, and I was gob smacked

Ok i'm gona quit moaning and try harder :hug:

That's the spirit Sweetie. Have a fab day xx

Hello,

Went to my slimming group again last night

This week I have lost 7lbs!!!

I'm so pleased, only another 6 stone to go lol xxx

[/SIZE]9wks on weight-watchers now, and just wanted to 'inspire' anyone who might be thinking about joining.....

In 9wks, I've lost 13lb (nearly a stone! yay!) going from a snug size 14, to a loose-fitting size 12!

At 5'6", my BMI has gone from 23.9 to 21.8, and my vital stats have shrunk from 38" to 35" bust, 31" to 28" waist and 41" to 39" hips!

Before you think "woah! too much information!!!" i just wanted to show that WW is still suitable for someone who doesn't really have that much to lose, and it's been sooooooooo easy! (apart from today, when I've been pre-menstrual and gagging for CAKE!!!)

I strongly recommend WW as well as the Paul Mckenna CD for anyone struggling with weight loss and will power!

p.s. i know i have written most of the above on posts within this thread previously, but i reckon i must now have lost SO much weight, I'm nearly invisible, as no-one's acknowledged me:cry: :cry: boohoo!

x[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Aw hun,huge congrats to you :hug:

You should be very proud of your loss,kepp it up xxxx

Well i didn't get weighed today,and i know my geeky freinds will excuse me for that on this occasion x,but i am still behind you and i am back on mon wether i have gained or maintained :eek: lol

Aw hun,huge congrats to you :hug:

You should be very proud of your loss,kepp it up xxxx

Well i didn't get weighed today,and i know my geeky freinds will excuse me for that on this occasion x,but i am still behind you and i am back on mon wether i have gained or maintained :eek: lol

thanks hun! good luck to to you too!!! x xx

I am with slimming world, it will be my third week on the diet on Thursday. I first weighed in at 12st 2, stuck to the diet and on my second weigh in lost 4lb, which was great got me down to 11st 12, second week on the diet lost a further 1 1/2lb which again is good. so Im ow 11st 10.5lb.

I am aiming to get down to 10 1/2 stone, which is my ideal weight for my height of 5ft7 and the weight I was before I had the kids. I'd love to reach 10 st but 10.5 will do me just fine so I can look nice and slim for my holiday in Cyprus.

I have a skinny pic of me in Cyprus on my fridge, this is my inspiration, spurs me on.

I decided that even if i had gained i wanted to get weighed today,i'm chuffed to bits because i have lost a pound,9st9llbs ! x

can i join in? i have struggles with IBS for 9 years and fluctuated daily from size 12-14-16 very depressing and restricting too! finally seen a dietician in august last year and i must say (fingers are crossed) its workin, symptoms are nearly gone and ive stayed same weight for 3 months now, while i did elimination diet to find out what i was allergic too, now as long as i avoid foods that im allergic too in theory i should be fine, i lost 2 stone in 3 weeks when i started the exclusion diet, which was great lol (but obviously not the best way to lose weight as i have been left with many problems such as my zinc levels being non existent as i was told last week thats why my hair and nails are falling out!!)

going to try and eat healthily and exercise now to try and get to my goal weight of 9 stone, im 5 foot 2 and weighed myself this morning 9 stone 10 not too bad expecially since it was my birthday last week and we pigged out lol

will find it hard this week as kids are off school, but ill try hard

xxxxxxxx

i keep trying to loose weight.....4 years ago i was 14 stone i managed to get down to 11 stone which i was happy with but 6 months later i fell pregnant and carn't shift the weight now!

I am in a similar situation about 3 1/2 years ago I weighed 14 stone:eek: 1 1/2lbs (i'll never forget that first weigh in at what i lovingly call "FAT CLUB!")
I have been around 11 stone for years now and have kept it off which is great news as I am only 5' 4in. But I am now 6 months pregnant and although it natural to gain weight it is so hard psychologically to see your weight creeping up on the scales when you have worked so hard to get it off and keep it off!!! Although I have only put on about 8lbs so far which isn't bad I know it is still difficult when you see it on the scales.I know I am never going to be skinny I have a very large chest which weighs around 4 stone on it's own!!!!! But I am determined not to slip into bad habits again. Watch this space!!!:)

Welcome aboard hun xxxx

I'm the same as last week:irked:

I've lost another 4.4lbs this week (2stone 3lbs in total) :D

Can I join in?

Im with WW also, in my first week I lost 4lbs and in my second I lost 2.5lbs only half lb from half a stone in 2 weeks which isnt bad!

When I first started at ww I was 17st 3lbs:eek:(i know i know!lol)

On my second visit I was 16st 13lbs

on my third visit i was 16st 10.5lbs!

Am getting there!! lol

I go to be weighed tmoz evening so will let you know how I get on :) xx

Can I join in?

Im with WW also, in my first week I lost 4lbs and in my second I lost 2.5lbs only half lb from half a stone in 2 weeks which isnt bad!

When I first started at ww I was 17st 3lbs:eek:(i know i know!lol)

On my second visit I was 16st 13lbs

on my third visit i was 16st 10.5lbs!

Am getting there!! lol

I go to be weighed tmoz evening so will let you know how I get on :) xx

I hope you've done well :hug:

I hope you've done well :hug:

awwww thanx hun, dreding it a bit with whats been going on with my step dad, not been eating proper or sleeping so now im ill! Dont feel like going but am making myself go! According to my nans scales ive lost 2lbs so am hoping its around there :) xx

awwww thanx hun, dreding it a bit with whats been going on with my step dad, not been eating proper or sleeping so now im ill! Dont feel like going but am making myself go! According to my nans scales ive lost 2lbs so am hoping its around there :) xx

Aww I know how you feel. I am ill at the moment and think I've totally burnt myself out with everything. This past week I have been taking longer to nod off at night and now I just can't sleep.

2lbs is a big loss... well done! The stress will take weight off too.. I know that's not the ideal way to lose it, but it helps

Hi I'm trying to lose weight this year. I'm 5'10 195 lbs and I wanna be 165lbs.
whats a "stone" by the way?

Latest posts

Back