Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I lost 2lbs this week, so thats cheered me up a bit!
Im now 16st 8.5lbs xxx:hug:

hi guys thought i would get my bit in i started ww 2 weeks ago and already i have lost 10 lb i am so excited only 6 more to go to get me to 9 stone 5lb xx

well gutted, ive eaten something im allergic to without knowing (again grrrr) put on 4lbs (im all bloated and retaining fluid again) plus i look like a dot to dot puzzle, feelin very sorry for myself lol

gonna get exercise machine out tonight while im watchin the box, and do a bit for once lol

nicky x

:o :irked: :cry: 9 stone bloody ten,i honestly do not know how this has happened,but as soon as we have wages comming in,i am off to the gym :cry:

I have had a couple of terrible weeks personally so I haven't found myself in the right frame of mind. Having said that I have stayed the same, so not too bad.

I have gone up and down since starting started at 8 stone 12 and weigh in today at 8stone 9 :) So 3pounds lost :irked:

Hi, just wondered if i could join?

I joined weight weight watchers with my mum in january.

I lost 3 stone before but i've put 2 stone back on. Definate case of comfort eating.

I need all the help i can get.

Aw hun :hug: it's a new week xx

Just curious,has anyone tried the Paul Mckenna method ?

You eat what you like and when you like,the only difference is you chew each mouth full very slowly,wich means the signal form your tummy to your brain gets there when you are actually full,not after .

I'm gonna try this week rather than shoveling it in as if i've never been fed :lol:

thats funny beacause this really must do something.

a few years ago i had my tongue pierced..:| i know..lol
anyway i couldnt eat as fast as i normally do..not that i gobble dont food anyway but it sure made me eat slower even when it was fully healed.

anyway the moral to my story is...i was full quicker so didnt eat as much and lost 1st.

nowadays i have dreaded gallstones and would do almost anything to eat a fatty meal...

i have lost 2 stone tho! xx

get your tongues pierced ladys..nah just kidding it wasnt very nice!

the dietision*sp?? at the hospital i see with my gallstones said its a good idea to make sure it takes you at least 15 mins to eat a meal..that why your tummy has chance to send the messege to your brain you are full. xx

I was 1 lb off losing a whole stone last week, so had a week off my WW diet.....just ate what i wanted for a whole week!!!

I put on a pound, but only a couple of days after starting my diet again, I've lost 2!! Can't believe it... i wonder if just giving your body a bit of a 'shock' really works?!!! it seems to have done for me!

this monday i was 9st 10lb......i wanna get to 9st!!!

well i`m getting weighed tonight at 6pm done loads of exercise again this week i want to loose 2lb to make my stone, stuck to the ww diet religiously this week so fingers crossed i`ll let you all know how i get on later!:)

Well all, I started slimming world on 3rd Jan and I weighted 9st 13, Im 5ft 3". I really want to get down to my pre 'hannah' weight which is 8st 6, but that was 8 years ago !!!!

I am currently as of Tuesday (last weigh in) 9st 4.5, which isn't too bad.. I have a good reason for wanting to get down to 8st 13 (1 stone off) by 16th March, but I will explain that one after the date !!!

Slimming world and 'food optimising' seems to be doing the thing for me.

WHOH!!! I`ve done it i`ve reached losing a stone!!! :lol: lost the 2lb i needed I`m so chuffed only another 2stone 10lbs to go uh!!:| :lol:

congratulations jo, well done you, keep it up, youll be soon be down to your goal weight hun, (but can i say you dont look like you need to lose another 2 stone hun):lol:

nicky x

ah thanks nicki, :hug: i`ll prob just stick at losing another stone and half if poss fingers crossed, i`ll just have to keep bike riding!!:lol:

well done everyone :D

I got weighed last night, lost6lbs this week, 2stone 9 1/2lbs in total :D

well done everyone :D

I got weighed last night, lost6lbs this week, 2stone 9 1/2lbs in total :D

Wow ur doing great hun, Im off 2 be weighed in an hour so wish me luck! Ill let you all know how i get on! xx

Wow ur doing great hun, Im off 2 be weighed in an hour so wish me luck! Ill let you all know how i get on! xx

good luck hun! you'll be fine xxx

You are all doing so well,you should be very proud,keep it up :hug:

Hi all,i have just booked my induction at the gym on Wednesday morning,no more plateau weight for me :lol:.

I am sure it will take a few weeks to make a difference but that's ok.

I don't own any thing suitable to wear so i have just had to order a tracksuit and trainers on the tick :eek:

Stilettos and jeans are not very suitable lol so needs must.

I'll still get weighed in the morning but from the way it's been lately i don't expect a loss,even though i have been good :rolleyes:

I just thought I'd let you all know,i am feeling a little more positive now i am being more pro active.

I'll keep you posted,and keep it up you are all doing great :D

Latest posts

Back