Monu at Home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the most important principles for us is that therapists can invest in our range without a massive outlay. When I started out I was insulted hugely by some of the brands who said, yup, £5K initial order, nope, you're a home salon, nope, you don't fit our client profile, blah blah blah.
I was utterly determined (and I remain so!) to not alienate small businesses, which is why you'll never be pressured into a minimum spend, and the opening order is minuscule.

I had Thalgo which cost me a couple of grand to start out with in 2002. After 10 years with them and selling the smallest amount of product, I jumped with both feet into the Environ pool. I cannot rate the brand, training, products highly enough and sell it by the bucket load. Sadly, after 10 years, Thalgo decided that my spend with them wasn't enough, so I had the plug pulled. I had a fair bit of stock, so with advice and help from a lovely lady called Lynne (see above) I gradually switched over to Swissdermyl. Environ is not a pampering brand, and a lot of my clients love the relaxation and benefits that a more relaxing facial provides, so Environ on it's own wasn't an option. Swissdermyl products are lovely, and I feel very supported by the companies ethos. I now run 2 brands very successfully and with great feedback from my clients. I'm really happy if you have any questions for you to pm me - I have been in your situation!

Latest posts

Back