More Than White - Urgently Needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
I've just placed my order with Designer Nails, but no MTW. gutted :cry: perhaps everyone has had the same idea as me!! :D Then tried Ellisons, but also out of stock :sad:

I desperately need some for tomorrow and thought I'd post on here and see if anyone could help. :D If anyone has a spare bottle of MTW that they can post today I would be extremely grateful :Love: I'll naturally cover the cost and postage.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lou x

yep i had the same prob as i wanted to try it out gutted too , if someone has a second spare bottle let me know xx

plaoh said:
I've just placed my order with Designer Nails, but no MTW. gutted :cry: perhaps everyone has had the same idea as me!! :D Then tried Ellisons, but also out of stock :sad:

I desperately need some for tomorrow and thought I'd post on here and see if anyone could help. :D If anyone has a spare bottle of MTW that they can post today I would be extremely grateful :Love: I'll naturally cover the cost and postage.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lou x
Where did you call uour local OSNS or HQ, if not Leeds, then maybe they could help?

I called DN Hq at Leeds. There isn't a supplier local to me. :cry:

Lou I have sent you a PM

Sonia

Sounds like we're all in the same boat!
I've tried to get it from Ellisons three times now and no dice :( Unfortunately it's the only Creative product I need so doesn't make much sense to order from them. Was going to post the same plea but I think if we all do it there won't be enough to go round :'(
But if anyone is putting in a Creative order in the next few weeks, would they might letting me know so I can tag on an extra bottle of MTW? Obviously will pay, but not sure how I can do my french rebalances otherwise (and if you saw my smile lines, you'd know why...) :D
Lol x

hi the one stop in glasgow has it and they are also a distributor so if you call them i am sure they will post it to you. There number is 0141 7799206.

I've got a full bottle of MTW - thought i'd need it - but didn't if anyone wants to buy it off me PM me XX

Sorry - it's now sold!

princessmowgli said:
Lou I have sent you a PM

Sonia

Sonia has very kindly saved me!! :lol: :lol:

Thank you for all your comments and help. As usual the peeps on here are fab :hug:

Lou x

Latest posts

Back