Most comfortable position for pedicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
I've tried two chairs with clients leg resting on my lamp but I sat curled over the whole time. Now I get the client to sit on the sofa in my room with me sitting on a bean bag with their leg in my lap or on a small stool. This is better but I'm still not absolutely sure the client is completely comfortable. Just wondered what you all do?

I mainly finish with shellac do have the lamp on the floor.

Thanks

T x

ive been wondering this too........

ive tried client sitting in chair with me on a beanbag chair and also me on chair opposite client, i think the clients are comfy but i seem to be bending over all the time and not completely happy with their foot position!

ive seen a pic on here where someone does pedicures with client on beauty couch and us sitting on chair at end but havent tried it yet xx

ive been wondering this too........

ive tried client sitting in chair with me on a beanbag chair and also me on chair opposite client, i think the clients are comfy but i seem to be bending over all the time and not completely happy with their foot position!

ive seen a pic on here where someone does pedicures with client on beauty couch and us sitting on chair at end but havent tried it yet xx

A friend of mine does pedis that way, on the couch, I'm planning to have a go as like you I'm always feeling uncomfy :( so watch this space!! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

I've just got a pedi stool. My clients love it. they get to rest their four on the padded bit and there is a seat for me. Very reasonable on ebay.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I've just got a pedi stool. My clients love it. they get to rest their four on the padded bit and there is a seat for me. Very reasonable on ebay.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I also have a pedi stool, it's a gas lift one so height is adjustable. Client sits on the sofa in my nail room and rests her foot on padded foot rest.

This is mine...Gas lift Pedicure chair

Latest posts

Back