Most Embarrassing Thing You've Done At Work or In Front Of A Client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was working in a beautiful 5 star spa and im quite a queasy person, a client fainted with the heat in the room , i remember going to get help but fainted on the way out the door from the sight of seeing her keeled over

hahahaha i laugh now but it was a holy disaster, thankfully my manager at the time heard me thump and came in....

dont know what was worse......having the other therapists see me slumpen or having to continue the facial afterwards

the client gave me choc as a tip hahahaahahaha
we laughed afterwards!!

few weeks ago I had a cold and turned to side to sneeze and snottered all over my shoulder yuk! luckily it was a regular client who just laughed at me lol I have also falled off my stool backward in a new clients house :lol:

When I was about 17 was waitressing in a resturant and had forgot my waistcoat so had my pen clipped in my shirt, went over to a family mum dad & 2 young boys, pulled my pen out....result hello boys! luckily I was wearing my wonderbra :lol: the dad and boys laughed but mum was not impressed I was mortified!

Also worked at sky and was repeating a mans postcode back in phonetics, "ok so thats a for alpha b for bravo 33, 1 r for romeo and is that y for wanky" :lol: I had to put him on hold because I was laughing so much!
Told this story to my cousin who went to work in a call centre, guess what she ended up doing it too lol
xx

y fo wanky

hahahahahahahahah thats gas, some craic
x

y for wanky!!! oh my god, laughing so much right now............

the worst thing is the man did'nt even laugh which made me worse was off my seat, sitting on the floor about peeing myself :lol: xx

Put too many bubbles into the foot spa... :wink2:

Latest posts

Back