most favourite thing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loualarta

Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyones most favourite nail product/implament/enamel or what ever you like things are and why. Maybe it was something you had years ago or something you cant live without when doing nails now. I just cant make up my mind what I love best so just thoight I would ask you geeks about yours

I love my OPI pusher plus because it makes my job so much easier. LOL.

loualarta said:
I was just wondering what everyones most favourite nail product/implament/enamel or what ever you like things are and why. Maybe it was something you had years ago or something you cant live without when doing nails now. I just cant make up my mind what I love best so just thoight I would ask you geeks about yours

Im sorry i just cant choose 1 thing! I love creative cuticle remover, retention+ and scrubfresh, in no particular order!

loualarta said:
Well can i have 2??? lol
I LOVE SOLAR OIL AND SCRUBFRESH couldnt live without them 2 lol x

I love my OPI nippers....if I could pick a second would be my Creative anything !

My most favourite item is a double ended Dotting tool which I got in a Special FX kit from QVC about 6 years ago. It has very fine points and I use it every day for Paint on white Gel and detailing. It is really comfortable to hold because it has wee indents where your fingers go. I have bought other Dotting tools but they just dont do the same job so I would be lost with out it.

oh that would have to brisa's finishing gloss, scrubfresh, retention +, and SOLAR OIL!! sorry cant pick one thing! :lol:

Solar oil if I had the choice of only one item.....

My OPI fluffy - Godsend!!

beaute said:
I love my OPI pusher plus because it makes my job so much easier. LOL.
Me too, luv my Pusher Plus........but ... my all time fav is a crystal scottie dog dappen dish, i've had him for 20 years now, (antique) he's just the right depth/height, he's also oval (the hole part) which is great, as a "lay" my brush in and wipe off on his tail. His original purpose was for a salt dish. I now have 4 of them, my students from all over AUS have found them in antique shops and sent them to me, but my fav is still the original (with one cracked ear) that i bought for 50cents long, long ago... *sigh*

my fave is my ezflow pro pusher...if i had to choose and someone made me swap products or use a different brush...i would stick with my pro pusher tool.
perfect prep tool of choice for me

*JOANNE* said:
my fave is my ezflow pro pusher...if i had to choose and someone made me swap products or use a different brush...i would stick with my pro pusher tool.
perfect prep tool of choice for me

Ditto! Love my pro pusher, nothing has ever got even close!

Ive been thinking about mine and decided that I love my master pro styler

Latest posts

Back