Most Haunted!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Did anyone see last nights (Halloweens) Most Haunted? It was great - the best one I've seen - but was it real?? Im a real sceptic - but now even i'm wondering??? Was it all a big hoax - or is there really something out there? Can't wait for tonights...!

Oh noooooooooooo - what did I miss? I love it - my other half laughs his socks off at me when I watch it. Go on - what did Derek come across?

I watched it...even stayed up after my bedtime to watch the end LOL.

I'm a real sceptic too and I just don't know. If you watched the Derran Brown sceance programme you can pin a lot of it down to hyseria and the tricks your own mind plays on you.

Also I watched another Most Haunted Live a while ago and I'm sure Derek Accorra was wired up and someone was telling him what to say as there was a bit of 'confusion' with the sound and you could hear someone speaking to him and I don't think it was Sam!! LOL

I'm still tuned in tonight though!!!

I love M/H watch it every week, when i was a child my mum's friday night entertainment was to have the neighbours round and do a seance (not spelt correct) I am a true believer of all that stuff, the other nights one was quite scary had me going

hi peeps

i watched a live one a while ago couldnt bring myself to watch the halloween one its to scary for me i start havin nightmares :Scared:

JackieMc said:
Oh noooooooooooo - what did I miss? I love it - my other half laughs his socks off at me when I watch it. Go on - what did Derek come across?
It was about these really evil witches from Pendle. The spirits (supposedly??) followed the team from one location to the next. They had done some awful things whilest alive and had all been hung. There was a seance - and the glass was moving very fast and forcefully - so forcefully that I don't think it could have been possible for anyone to have been pushing it?? They could hardly keep their fingers on it anyway. Then the table leg was broken on, and at the end the whole table sorted lifted up, then was pushed over...

I don't think last nights was AS good, but i still went to bed with the light on!!:Scared:

it was the best one yet..............
little disappionted with last night
but saturday i was on the edge of my seet my hubby is away so the boys where in bed and i was pooing my pants
had to stay up watching tv till one just to sort myself out before going to bed.

Have to agree...The 3 nights were the best live ones iv seen. Had me on the edge of my sofa with my hubbie shaking on the other end...lol
I must say that when watching last night they were doing the glass thing my hubbie walked into the sitting room and blue lights started flying out of a wall light and the bulb had melted...:Scared:
Very strange...!!

joannerowsell said:
it was the best one yet..............
little disappionted with last night
but saturday i was on the edge of my seet my hubby is away so the boys where in bed and i was pooing my pants
had to stay up watching tv till one just to sort myself out before going to bed.

I have had to record all three and watch them one night behind.... just incase anything happens to me, like Vicky and all those people who call in at the bottom of the screen!!!

Kimberley0699 said:
I have had to record all three and watch them one night behind.... just incase anything happens to me, like Vicky and all those people who call in at the bottom of the screen!!!
lol :twisted:

ohh, its all so true, i think derek does get all the info from his guide, but i think he makes up the possesions, he has become a bit of a show man! if he is that much of a strong medium then how comes he keeps getting possesed?!

i did the automatic writting, i came up with a lot of accurate stuff. (im learning to channel at the moment) i also couldnt block out what was around me and i kept getting sarah, jane and somthing wood, and that being related to creator. i ignored the sarah coz i assumed it was just my name being called. i looked at the register of people who have lived in my house, and the first people to live in my house in 1901 was a william and sarah jane wood. freaky! i was a bit worrid tho as i also got lewin (i forgot what surname i got) somthingto do with jamaca, lots of crying and blood, a knife, and a wound on the head, from the right (starting between eye and ear) thru to the top of the head in the middle. if this is accurate, like the sarah jane was, i dont like the idea of a murdered spirit in my home!

its getting all a bit weird at my house!!!

OMG Luckybird you've just sent a chill right down my spine....and I'm a bit of a sceptic.

Having said that there is something wierd in my daughter's bedroom...cold spots in the middle of the night...could be my imagination though!

My boyfriend's house is v old and it freaks me out! The bathroom is downstairs and I won't go down in the middle of the night without a torch. Next door also have a ghost, a little girl (was originally all one house) - you should have seen the neighbours' faces when we told them! They came round to my boyfriend's one Christmas and mentioned they thought they'd seen a shadow, they obviously expected us to just say 'oh, that's nothing', but when me, the other half and the mother-in-law all went 'oh, that's just the little girl'.... priceless!!!
Lol x

I watch most haunted every week, I think all this sort of stuff is very funny, but at the same time i get curious I want to look into it more. There doing ghost walks by where we live I was thinking of having a go, its similar to what the most haunted team do.

Good luck with that one...Lets us all no how you get on..! i'd be way too scared:Scared:
dawn74pink said:
I watch most haunted every week, I think all this sort of stuff is very funny, but at the same time i get curious I want to look into it more. There doing ghost walks by where we live I was thinking of having a go, its similar to what the most haunted team do.

I am a loyal veiwer of Most Haunted...I have to say I was totally hooked on the halloween night, like alot of you my hubby just laughs it off and takes the micky out of evette for being so hysterical all the time. But this time even he was hooked, and a bit spooked by it.

Has anyone managed to go to a live one???

I wish i had...Im sure they said that the one that it on at xmas is going to be the last one !! :sad:
samigirl said:
I am a loyal veiwer of Most Haunted...I have to say I was totally hooked on the halloween night, like alot of you my hubby just laughs it off and takes the micky out of evette for being so hysterical all the time. But this time even he was hooked, and a bit spooked by it.

Has anyone managed to go to a live one???

vicky said:
I wish i had...Im sure they said that the one that it on at xmas is going to be the last one !! :sad:
i heard david say that too
entered the comp to go but didnt win :Scared:

Latest posts

Back