Most popular strength spray tan solution dha?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi ladies

i wish you all a happy new year!

i have picked my machine and now looking for extra tan solution,iyo which strength is the most popular? when ive had atan in the past i like it darker the better but every1 is diffrent,so when u go spray whats the most popular choice? am i better off getting a bottle of each? and im i better off boying in 1ltre bottles?

ive just read about dha booster drops,am i better off buying these as to buying diffrent solutions? is it right 6 drops of booster adds a extra 1% strength?
thanks maz xx

Last edited:
Depends which brand you are using I think. I use SiennaX, and all of my clients like the 8% which is the lightest solution. Most have tried darker but all have settled with this one as it looks the most natural to them. I think the area you are in makes a difference, where I am an orange perma-tan is the worst fashion mistake a girl can make, whereas in other areas the darker the tan the better! Do your Market research, and offer a small selection to begin with. your clients will soon tell you which solution they prefer.

10% is our number one seller the hth

i use tantrick and my most popular colours are 10% and 8%. in my opinion i didnt like the a-tan i didnt find it lasted very long but that is just my own opinion hope this helps

I use Vani-T and the medium tans are my best sellers - 8% xx

I would say 10% is my most popular, very closely followed by 8%.

hi

thank you for your replies

its confusing as in wot %dha to get when starting up as every1 is diffrent.i will deffo stock 8 and 10% and have orderd some booster drops incase any1 wants to be darker and go from there and maybe get a bottle of diffrent colour once im started going,my friends prefer and 8 and 10% as where a 12% isnt dark enough for me lol i like it to be a 14%,looks lovly on but when coming off isnt soo good lol.

if i order say a 14 or 16% how long is the shelf life?
thanks again xx

Most popular for me at the moment is the 14% and 18%. Maybe it's the area I live in and the fact that alot of the clients having these colours are young. Autumn Gold which is 10.5% is also very popular. I never do 5% and rarely do 8% although a few clients like Essence of Summer which is 8.5%. Age. occasion and area all seem to make a diference. :)

thank you for your reply!

i think the darker shades will be popular so im gona get some n if no1 wants it ill use it on myself lol,do you add booster drops to make 18%?

i have been looking n the net for stock n colours ect n the best ones to choose as to how long they last ect..ive had tans in the past from some1 n they didnt last long at all 2-3 days max.

thanks again maz xx

THE STATS SHOW THAT 8% IS THE MOST POPULAR FOLLOWED CLOSLEY BY 10%

THESE STATS DO OF COURSE CHANGE IN THE SUMMER MONTHS WHEN THE SITUATION REVERSES AS PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR A DARKER TAN DURING THIS PERIOD

HTH :hug:

Latest posts

Back