Mothers Day Assembly ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby lou

Reaction score
My partner and I had 3 boys between us when we met, my eldest now 13 and Pauls 2 are 10 & 13. 5 years ago we had a daughter together. Boy did we not bargain for the difference between boys and girls!!

My daughter is in reception class and had a mothers day assembly yesterday, after moving hell and high water to re-schedule my 9am client I made it to the school hall!

After fighting my way through the 'earlybirds', (me always being on the last minute!) I found a seat 2 rows from the front. Thinking I was just going through the motions of listening to Abbie sing along with the 30 other kids in the reception classes, what a shock I got!

Not only was she sat on the front row so me and my camera had a great view, she was chosen to stand up and tell everyone why she loved me?!

This is what she said.................................................................................

' I LOVE MY MUMMY BECAUSE SHE PAINTS MY NAILS'

After wiping the tears away, it reminded me that our children love us for the simplest things in life and thier love IS and WILL ALWAYS BE unconditional xx:hug:

Who else had the pleasure of a 'Mothers Day Assembly' ?

Awwwwwwwww that is so sweet! :)

O bless her, thats lovely

You know what's coming AWW BLESS HER :hug: :hug: :hug: what a sweetie xxx

how lovelyxxxxxxxxx

What a little sweetie... :hug:

Lovely is'nt it?
I had the pleasure of a Mothers day assembly from my 7 year old son.
Apparantly he really did love the flapjacks, lol :Love: I made a new batch the same day, hee hee :)

Latest posts

Back