Mother's Day-what will you be doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking my mum to Valvonna and Crollas for breakfast, bit of shopping, and then we are meeting my 2 Aunties and my grandma for lunch 😊 I don't have kiddies yet!

No doubt I'll be doing the same as last year.... Drinking my morning coffee in bed made by my 14yr old son waiting patiently for my toast to have to fly out of bed, flap something under tbe smoke alarm as he's forgotten about toast and burnt it :confused:

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

We'll have to pop over to my parents in the morning then we have a photo shoot booked at 1.30 with our little lady. We're living with the in laws so will see mum in law anyway. Last year other half had clearly done a last minute dash to tesco so hoping for something better this year. Saying that though it was my birthday last week and he did very well at present buying so a lie in would do.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just realized theres a home footy match my youngest will be playing in, so I just wonder if I have to take him to that, or will hubby take him ?? This will be interesting !

I've just realised the clocks go forward this weekend...will we really get a lie in.....I might just pretend to be asleep even if I'm not as it's the only day of the year that I actually don't feel guilty about having a lay in.

I'm taking mum to watch Dancing on Ice in Manchester. She doesn't know yet, I'm going to wait until we are on the train before I give her the tickets to open :)
Vicki x

My mums passed away a few years ago.

I'm working on this day to keep my mind off it. Hope you all have a lovely day.:)

We (me, husband & daughter) are going to a Spanish tapas restaurant for lunch and then strolling around town, hopefully in the sun!

Visiting Mum in the morning. I've got her some cropped linen trousers from M&S.......at 99 she'll still wear them!

Then, home to cook a meal for hubby, daughter, son-in-law and gorgeous grandchildren. Lots of cuddles from them will be the best pressie.

I'm going to my aunties to spend the day with the whole family. Home cooked Roast! Then doing my nan's nails, while the rest of the family get over the shock of me being pregnant. :) x

Latest posts

Back