MSDS sheets for all your make up kit products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolie69

Reaction score
Hi,
As the tittle suggests - how do you all store and retrieve your MSDS sheets - I have to admit to not having these for my make up kit which is UNBELIEVeable considering the face is such a likely area for reaction - help please!

Sounds stupid I know but it only occurred to me today as I was going through my 3rd consultation with a bridal party.
Thank you x

Msds sheets are not required for make up products as they are not harmful to people. People may be allergic to them but that's entirely different

Msds sheets are generally only required for the use of dangerous chemicals , you could eat make up and it would not harm you :)

Possibly might need one for brush cleaner although I don't know a single make up artist who has msds sheets for their kit :)

Phew thank goodness - that's obviously why I don't have them then lol!
I must admit I was never told about MSDS sheets at College when I trained and only heard it mentioned the first time when I trained with CND!

I just wondered about allergies though - you would need to know the ingredients which aren't on every product once packaging is removed.
I did have a client react around her eyes once, although she wasn't apparently sensitive to anything. Also have had client allergic to lanolin which is more common.

Thank you x

Latest posts

Back