Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope it arrives soon!! I'm being really good and patient . . .

Who is the uk supplier for mundo?

This is the updated colour chart. You can purchase it at the Mundo de Unas website.

Just the us website?

Please can someone tell me if these are better than the Moyou paints? I got some at the weekend but have never stamped before and I am finding it quite tricky!

Please can someone tell me if these are better than the Moyou paints? I got some at the weekend but have never stamped before and I am finding it quite tricky!

Last time I googled the MoYou ones, they didn't have very good reviews. But yes, the MdU ones are very good.

MoYou can be quite wishy washy.

I use Mundo De Unas, Barry M silver and gold foil effects, Stargazer Pink and Purple from the chrome collection and Konad black and white. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

£16.10 for 10 mini's plus p+p just had to come on here and share my excitement! No one else understands! Now just thinking about what new moyou plates I want...there's a new collection coming, the gothic collection! Ooooooh! I'm sooo skint! 😉

I bought to Moyou London polishes whilst I purchased a couple of stamping plates, I assumed they'd be formulated to work with the stamping plates. They dont work at all. The polishes are really thin & watery in consistency. Im waiting for my Mundo de unas polishes to arrive :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

how long have ladies had to wait for delivery? ordered mine 5 september, not here yet...

Got a bit carried away and ordered all these:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411596462.553486.jpg
So excited 😁

how long have ladies had to wait for delivery? ordered mine 5 september, not here yet...

I ordered mine on September 8th and just got the email saying they shipped.

I ordered mine on he 5th Sept and not had an email.....yet!!! :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

September 4th for me, got an email that it shipped September 11th, but no package yet. :sad:

September 4th for me, got an email that it shipped September 11th, but no package yet. :sad:

Oh no, I was so excited when I finally got the email. Looks like I could be in for an even longer wait. :(

I'm still waiting too😔😁

Latest posts

Back