Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow looks fab. I ordered mine on 5th Sept too so lets hope mines not too far off aswell :D have fun playing x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fingers crossed we get ours soon Helen 😊, it's like waiting for Christmas lol xx

Oh.my.god - they are AMAZING! :D

Oh.my.god - they are AMAZING! :D

Stop it, stop it.....mine arent here yet!!!! Im going to cry if mine dont arrive :)

A www, sorry Hun :hug:

I've got faith in them now. You WILL receive them and you WILL love them ;) x x

Stop it, stop it.....mine arent here yet!!!! Im going to cry if mine dont arrive :)

Mine aren't either, but my postman better be prepared when they do arrive lol x

OMG they look gorgeous Emma, I only ordered mine about 4 days ago 😣
Show us some pics please 😊
Can't wait to get my turquoise for over black! !!! Xxxx

Mine just arrived as well. Looks like they did a big shipment and all were sent at the same time, so here's hoping everyone gets theirs soon.

BTW, it came with each item nicely wrapped, then wrapped in bubble wrap and sent in a padded envelope.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 241
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 239
I've received a card from the post office for insufficient postage of £14 including an £8 customs handling charge. I'm worried I'm going to pay £14 for an empty box. 😥

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412151120.234517.jpg

Yay!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ooh v nice!
That pink is hot, wot is it?
I ordered; tulip, mexican pink, turquoise, orange and purple

bring it on mr postman!

Ooh v nice!
That pink is hot, wot is it?
I ordered; tulip, mexican pink, turquoise, orange and purple

bring it on mr postman!

Here's the colour labels! Hope you can see them xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412151829.920341.jpg

I've received a card from the post office for insufficient postage of £14 including an £8 customs handling charge. I'm worried I'm going to pay £14 for an empty box. 😥

Have you been to pick it up yet?

Love em!!! But I must confess i'm getting abit twitchey, still no sign of mine :(. Come on Mr Postman I'm turning into a nervous wreck!!!! xx

Mine are still not here either :(

Have you been to pick it up yet?

Not yet , I probably won't make it until the weekend but I'll let you know. Guess I'm going to have to pay it and see. It also could be the most expensive nail plate ever from bundle monster if they have taken stuff from that parcel.

My shipment from September 5 finally made it to Canada today! It shows that it did not ship from Mexico until the 30th. Not sure if the seller took awhile to ship or if they were just sitting at some Mexican post office for almost a month. I hope to have the polishes my next week. I can't wait to use them. I tried stamping with Pueen polishes last night and they were very dull. They are nice for just polish but not for stamping.

I wish delivery didn't take so long. I was hoping to have mine for Halloween but I'm sceptical now x

Sent from my SM-C115 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in Australia and my shipment is taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Or at least that's what it feels like! 😩

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back