Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I soooo want to try these, but am trying to wait until RC get them back in stock, to try and save a bit of cash.
What with these polishes and those damn MoYou people and their Friday releases, I am going to end up totally broke (but with lovely nails).

Does anyone know how long after purchase you get delivery? I'm in U.S

Do we know when RC are expecting them? Couple of weeks maybe?

I really want these but no point paying shipping from US if it's going to take the same amount of time.

Doesn't seem to be as much choice of colours on RC website. Is that just because they've sold out? But the ones that are on there say 'sold out' anyway? X

Sorry but i have a wee question, what the hell are they? I have never heard of them! Now i feel like i am missing out. Is it just traditional varnish?

Sorry but i have a wee question, what the hell are they? I have never heard of them! Now i feel like i am missing out. Is it just traditional varnish?

It's a very pigmented stamping polish. Most of them stamp over black, which is a great bonus! :)

Here's my swatching video if you wanted to have a quick look at some colours ;) xx

http://youtu.be/wYeM6n9eHaU

I need these in my life, however postage puts me off, I'm waiting for RC to get some in. Does anyone know, do they announce on fb when they're expecting some in?

It's a very pigmented stamping polish. Most of them stamp over black, which is a great bonus! :)

Here's my swatching video if you wanted to have a quick look at some colours ;) xx

http://youtu.be/wYeM6n9eHaU

P.s do you fancy doing some dual colour stamping tutorials? I haven't tried stamping with more than one colour abd would love to see what it's like! Love your vids 😁

Do you mean like this hun? xx

http://youtu.be/OkGePtNlvRw

I don't think so, I mean using more than one colour for stamping with? I'm not very adventurous when it come to stamping colours yet, it's either black white or silver! Need more colours! I'm sure I've seen stamping done with 2 or more colours?

When I was looking on RC if you click on a colour there's a little button that says 'let me know when in stock' or something like that and then you type in your email address. Hth xx

When I was looking on RC if you click on a colour there's a little button that says 'let me know when in stock' or something like that and then you type in your email address. Hth xx

I don't think so, I mean using more than one colour for stamping with? I'm not very adventurous when it come to stamping colours yet, it's either black white or silver! Need more colours! I'm sure I've seen stamping done with 2 or more colours?

Yeah I've used 2 colours here - pink & blue, then blended in the middle xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410179237.433262.jpg

The black is base color:) the blue and pink were stamping 😊

Ohhh! I though it was an ombré with black over!! My bad! Sneaks off to watch.....

Loved it!! You know what I'm doing next time I do my nails!

So excited, I've ordered about 12 of the 14ml bottles. Can't wait for them to arrive :) xx

Latest posts

Back