Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my poor bank balance, I have just ordered more polish (the autumn colours) and I haven't even received my first order!! I blame everyone on here for their enthusiasm (great videos) and general stamping love 😉

And you risk customes seizing them :cry::irked:

That is so annoying, I really want some new colors for stamping as I've only got black and I don't know what else to get within the UK

That is so annoying, I really want some new colors for stamping as I've only got black and I don't know what else to get within the UK

Keep checking the UK supplier Rainbow Connection. They seem to sell out quickly when they do get restocked but I had very quick delivery with them - all sent via courier and received within couple of days of ordering x

Rainbow connection is coming up with a closed message for a couple of weeks!

Thanks girlies, I'll keep an eye out

Thank you.
I'm ordering some cuccio veners on Wednesday and I'd love to practice my stamping as I'm hoping to have my driving sorted not long into next year and start up mobile.. till then my family and friends are my practice buddies.

Arrive in Florida yesterday and my "little lovies" just beat me too it. Is it bad that part of me can't wait to get home to try them out? lol.

Karaxxx

Were yours shipped via USPS or through UPS or Fedex? I'm getting really nervous mine haven't arrived.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413046732.646594.jpg
Jumping for joy! Just sad now I didn't order a blue!

Really want to order some, but worried about them being shipped to the UK

Hi geeks

I'm new to the stamping world!

I bought MoYou which came with 3 polishes.

I want more stamping colours, normal polishes don't seem to work that well.

Is there anywhere in the uk to buy the polishes from? Don't think I've got the patience to wait for these Mundo ones.

Hi geeks

I'm new to the stamping world!

I bought MoYou which came with 3 polishes.

I want more stamping colours, normal polishes don't seem to work that well.

Is there anywhere in the uk to buy the polishes from? Don't think I've got the patience to wait for these Mundo ones.
Hiya, 'Rainbow Connection' is the uk distributor, but they sell out as soon as they get them in. I got fed up waiting for RC to have stock so ordered from Mexico. I now have my order and still RC don't have them in stock!

Some Vinylux polishes stamp well others are a bit pale just have a play, also Barry M foils stamp lovely, Konad also do a few colours as well as stamps. HTH x

Hiya, 'Rainbow Connection' is the uk distributor, but they sell out as soon as they get them in. I got fed up waiting for RC to have stock so ordered from Mexico. I now have my order and still RC don't have them in stock!

Some Vinylux polishes stamp well others are a bit pale just have a play, also Barry M foils stamp lovely, Konad also do a few colours as well as stamps. HTH x

Thank you for that information.

How long does Mundo take to deliver and what is their delivery charge?

I looked at konad & MoYou, are they just the normal polishes you can use for stamping, or are their special ones?

Are you also UK?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413195307.868531.jpg

Are these the ones for stamping?

Latest posts

Back