MUNDO product question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wg19

Reaction score
Just wondering about the Mundo nail plate cleanser, I found their website through this site in the distributors section. Has anybody bought & uses this product? What are the key ingredients? I suppose what I really want to know is it it the same type of product (ingredients wise) as Scrubfresh?! Is it effective? (kinda hoping so because a 2 litre refil costs only £24.95 + vat!!) If I knew how to do it I would post a link but there you go - can't be good at everything eh?!

Would be grateful for any feedback on this.
Thanks.

ps - was gonna contact Mundo direct & ask them about ingredients but as it's Sunday & I'm impatient, thought I'd ask the geeks!

are there MSDS available for these products?

Thanks for that!!!
From what was posted sounds pretty good to me!!!

No one posted there that they use it tho? Since that thread has anyone here started using it? If so what to you make of it??

Thanks for that!!!
From what was posted sounds pretty good to me!!!

No one posted there that they use it tho? Since that thread has anyone here started using it? If so what to you make of it??

I think that a few have used it and its fine...any problems with it and i am sure we would have heard about them by now.

Just wondering about the Mundo nail plate cleanser, I found their website through this site in the distributors section. Has anybody bought & uses this product? What are the key ingredients? I suppose what I really want to know is it it the same type of product (ingredients wise) as Scrubfresh?! Is it effective? (kinda hoping so because a 2 litre refil costs only £24.95 + vat!!) If I knew how to do it I would post a link but there you go - can't be good at everything eh?!

Would be grateful for any feedback on this.
Thanks.

ps - was gonna contact Mundo direct & ask them about ingredients but as it's Sunday & I'm impatient, thought I'd ask the geeks!

I use to use Scrubfresh but have since changed to Mundo. I haven't experienced any problems.

hth

I use to use Scrubfresh but have since changed to Mundo. I haven't experienced any problems.

hth

Well I'm gonna give it a go then!!! Virtually half the price of SF!!!

Latest posts

Back