Music for spa treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Helooooo Lovelies!!

Can anyone recommend some really good albums for facials and spa treatments please.

I have The Ultimate Wellbeing album which is brilliant and a couple others. But my regulars have heard my music and I need to add some new stuff.

Many Thanks!!

I am using the partylite spa wellbeing cd which I like.
x

Last edited:
They are lovely Ruth. Is there just no end to your talents? xxx

Thank you :)

It was about 7 years ago that I recorded those though - haven't had much time to do much more since (although I have loads of ideas in my head that I want to play with and record). Maybe I'll get a chance later this year?

I just *love* chilled out music like that though; I'm a big classical music fan too. Need to get that flute out again and play some more!

Thanks Ruth,, thats really kind of you! Great stuff!
Need to hunt out a bit more now and I think I can keep 'em happy for a bit longer!!
xxx

Thanks Ruth,, thats really kind of you! Great stuff!
Need to hunt out a bit more now and I think I can keep 'em happy for a bit longer!!
xxx

Thank you :)

Some recommendations from my music collection that I think would work well for spa treatments though are:

(1) Bliss (Lucinda Drayton & Andy Blissett) - try their albums "a hundred thousand Angels", "Through These Eyes" and "Bliss" - Bliss, Blissful Music, Blissful Records - Lucinda Drayton - Lucinda has a gorgeous voice, and Bliss's style is very meditative - some songs have quite a Celtic sound to them.

(2) Era - a collaboration between the French guitarist Eric Levi and the English Chamber Choir. Their style has been compared to Enigma - it's very much based around Gregorian-esque chants (in an imaginary language similar to Latin).

(3) Vangelis - his "Oceanic" album is really chilled out and evocative - this would be fab music for treatments using aquatic-based products such as seaweed etc.

(4) Tim Wheater and David Lord - I have their "In Unity" album, with Tim's gorgeous flute playing and David's strings. Lovely dreamy chilled out music.

(5) Terry Oldfield (Mike Oldfield's brother) - he's recorded countless albums in the "New Age" genre over the past couple of decades or so, as well as working on soundtracks for television and film. I have his "Out of the Depths - De Profundis" album - which would again be a great choice for treatments using aquatic-based products - it has whale sounds (which some people hate, oh well), flute and gorgeous female vocals.

(6) Ludovico Einaudi - a contemporary classical Italian composer (you may well have heard some of his music on Classic FM, as well as on countless TV documentaries where it often pops up), he's composed some gorgeous piano music in particular; I'd probably go for his albums "Le Onde" and "Una Mattina" (I also have "I Giorni" which is nice too, and "Eden Roc" which has other instruments like cello in it, but is less chilled out than the other albums I have mentioned).

(7) Dustin O'Halloran - another composer of gorgeous piano music - on the whole more laid back than Ludovico Einaudi - http://www.dustinohalloran.com/ - I first found out about him last year when I did a Google to find out who had composed the music for that "ITV - The Brighter Side" trailer (which reminded me a bit of Michael Nyman's soundtrack to "The Piano").

(8) Craig Urquhart - another pianist/composer who I love - I'd go for his "Streamwalker" album, which has some gorgeous chilled out piano music.

(9) Amy Lauren - yet more piano music (I'm a big fan of piano!) - I have her "Close Your Eyes" album, which is just wonderfully dreamy piano music.

(10) Fridrik Karlsson - he often has a stand at the beauty shows (River of Light Records) - I've got his "Therapy II" album which is nice dreamy synth-based New Age stuff.

Hope that helps :)

I have used the i-chill music because it is royalty free, and clients seem to like it.

Latest posts

Back