my baby started BIG SCHOOL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annenails

Reaction score
:cry:
well its official.. I now have no littles ones home of a day... yes my baby started big school... I can,t believe ho fast the 5 years have gone.:cry: so now I have all this child free time to myself.. yep & believe me I am totally lost..But nextweek I am starting beauty school,,,yeah just another thing for me to do with all this free time.. anyway my little girl LOVES big school and looks forward to going every day.. so with one about to leave school and one just starting Im sure I am going to get used to it very quickly...lol....

Awww mum & bub both of to school.

They're all grown up before you know it.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Believe mt anne you may miss them to begin with but you soon fill the time with things you always wanted to do or even things you never knew you could do lol

Like you said, the time goes by so quickly, blink & you miss it lol

Good luck back in school :hug:

I know the feeling my son only started school six months ago I was so emotional, but must admit it's fab having time to do all the things I want to.

Enjoy it!

They grow up to fast my little one starts after easter. I think im more nervous lol

Its not easy to start off with(when they start school), but atleast you've got something exciting to do soon. You'll soon get use to it and its good she's enjoying it!

By halfway through the next holidays you'll be wishing school would hurry up & go back. lol.

Ah Bless, enjoy your new 'you' time xx

:hug:Feel for you. I know just what it's like, my youngest started school in September.:cry: I still miss my days with the little fella.
Good luck starting beauty school. It'll be good to have something to fill your days with, and really tax you mentally.:hug:

Aaah, have a :hug: . I know the feeling too . . . mine are both at Juniors now but I remember clearly the feeling when they were both out of the house all day at first. I was really emotional, it's like the end of a chapter or something. I can recall going shopping and still looking behind me to check where littlie was even when she wasn't there!

I started doing nails once they were both at school and it has been my passion ever since. But if I could go back to those happy, carefree, skint, non-clock watching days when we were all at home together I definitely would! :cry:

But the clock doesn't go back, does it? So enjoy your new-found time and good luck at Beauty School. xx

My heart goes out to you.

When i switched my youngest from the nursery to the bottom bunk of her sister's room... I howled for daaaaaaaaaaaays. :cry: My last baby..
And now she's talking and potty trained... so even less a baby.
I was crushed!

Next year, my eldest starts school.. I'll probably cry like a big baby :lol:
Don't know how I'll deal when my youngest goes.. I always wanted more wee ones, but it's snot in the cards.
Ah well.

Big hugs and enjoy this time to yourself.
It'll also make your time with your wee ones that much more special
:hug: :hug:

Thanks Guys
At least I am not the only one whole feels totally lost..And yes I have been shopping and kept looking behind me to see where she was...lol I soon realised that she wasnt there..its nice going to the shops without a little voice saying (MUM CAN i HAVE THIS ,MUM WHY CANT i HAVE THIS PLEASEEEEEE)Thnaks for the well wishes for my new course.. I cant wait...

When my kids started school, I was blubbing like a baby!
There are 7 years between my kids, first marriage and all that, when my son went to secondary school, I really felt it, a whole lot worse than primary school! If I ever have to pick him up now, I have not to acknowlege him or god forbid wave as apparently this affects his street cred!!!! He's 16 :eek:

:cry:
well its official.. I now have no littles ones home of a day... yes my baby started big school... I can,t believe ho fast the 5 years have gone.:cry: so now I have all this child free time to myself.. yep & believe me I am totally lost..But nextweek I am starting beauty school,,,yeah just another thing for me to do with all this free time.. anyway my little girl LOVES big school and looks forward to going every day.. so with one about to leave school and one just starting Im sure I am going to get used to it very quickly...lol....
My son( my second child) started school last monday, and I was dreading it. But I am spending quality time now with my 3rd child,my son Torin, and he is loving having mum to himself. Now dreading the last one going. LOL
xxx:green:

:cry::cry::cry:I know how you feel my son started school too I only have one and now like you am lost during the day. I have started day classes instead of night classes but that just isnt working our where i am not enough people only four in the whole class.
I miss him just like you miss yours i wonder again the house looking for something to do:hug::hug: try and cheer up i have to admit i didn't cry until three days later and now i cannot stop!! weird i know
amanda

well Amands
I can say that I have gotten over my crying...Ony because she adjusted soooo well to big school.I think that it is due to her being there every day when we were picking up her big sister,so she knows the teachers & alot of the bigger kids. I think if she hadn,t of gone soo well that I too would be a big blubbering mess.. Its been a week and it is getting easier.. I still feel like I have forgotten something when I go out to the shops or something,but Im sure that will pass tooo

Latest posts

Back