My baby's 13th Birthday!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeLaFemme

Reaction score
I maybe a little early in the planning for this as my son isn't even 12 till April. But 2014 is filled with big birthdays, My OH's 40th, my 30th, my dad's 60th and most important of all my son's 13th.

I want to make sure my son has the best birthday ever but I'm clueless as to where to start. It's such a weird age as they are too young for some things and too old (and far too cool) for things like parties with entertainers.

So far I have thought about a sleepover with friends at the weekend, and a meal with close family on his actual birthday.

Has anyone got ideas?? It's so different now to what it was when I was 13!

Oh what a minefield!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My daughter is 13 this march we are having a pamper party sleepover, with DVDs and popcorn. Diner will be pizza probably. The girls get to do face masks ala Greece. Not sure for boys or uk if in australia they would go paint balling or go carts or movies I guess.

Paintball, what a brill idea! Thank you. There is a paintball course only 10 miles away.

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Paintball, what a brill idea! Thank you. There is a paintball course only 10 miles away.

Paintballing great, but BEWARE - usually the costs quoted only include enough ammo for about one round of "fights", and they will need a LOT of extra ammo. In my area a good paintball session with ammo for the full session will cost (according to my 19 yr old) about another £25 pp. hth

Paintballing great, but BEWARE - usually the costs quoted only include enough ammo for about one round of "fights", and they will need a LOT of extra ammo. In my area a good paintball session with ammo for the full session will cost (according to my 19 yr old) about another £25 pp. hth

I agree. I went last year & spent an extra £70 on paintballs for 2 of us!

That's true I went a few months ago and bought a lot more balls, they only gave us 100 each. They were gone in the first round!

I'm going to try think of a few more things to do - I have plenty of time anyway. Then let him decide, closer to the time.

You're only 13 once and he's my only baby :)

Latest posts

Back