My Birthday Party - All are invited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised ....

birthday-gift.jpg

malestrippers.jpg

I've got the 'HOT' man.....

KiddieWinkFood.jpg

a buffet to go with the lovely champagne and cake....

images.jpg

Cheers hun. Got me leopard print hot pants and neon pink bikini top out and ready to go. Now where are my orange wellies???

you left um stuck in the mud Sals...

( I need to stop Image Googling .... sorry everyone :lol: )

you left um stuck in the mud Sals...

( I need to stop Image Googling .... sorry everyone :lol: )

:lol:Thanks sweetie. I'm all ready to go now.

Ok - hope this outfit isnt too low key Adele:

It all looks to be coming on very nicely - some great outfits:lol:

The bar is open - I've started:green:

Is this little number bit over-the-top do you think? Personally speaking, I think it suits me!

LudiSambaCostume1.jpg

all i could get is a bronze lame catsuit and bright green boots !!
never mind you will see me propping up the corner , lol :lol:

Happy Birthday Adele.:hug: Have a great party, (sounds fun already!)
Fraid I can't stay long as I already look like I've done a full nights partying, (head over a bowl, mascara running and far too emotional- and that's without any booze, just hormones!)
I wish I could stay to see Carl in the Borat mankini though.:eek::lol:

Is this little number bit over-the-top do you think? Personally speaking, I think it suits me!

LudiSambaCostume1.jpg
Really you - just right for this affair:lol:

all i could get is a bronze lame catsuit and bright green boots !!
never mind you will see me propping up the corner , lol :lol:
Sounds perfect to me:lol:

Just made some cocktails to match my outfit - who wants one - or may be two if you are lucky.

Just made some cocktails to match my outfit - who wants one - or may be two if you are lucky.
2 for me please - well it is my birthday:lol:

Woman%20drunk%20on%20front%20of%20car-Martine1.jpg

think I already had too much champagne Theresa...but hey gimme two of them coc ktails...in for a penny in for a pound....

think I already had too much champagne Theresa...but hey gimme two of them coc ktails...in for a penny in for a pound....

Only a small one for you my girl - you look as if you have had too many already and the night is still young!

love the *hic* dress dahling *hic* :lol:

How many cases of champagne have I got to drink on my own, I've got my gear on, the canapes are served - lets go:lol:

good to see you've upgraded your car at last Jo, at least you can fit on the bumper of this one without falling off LMFAO!!!

How many cases of champagne have I got to drink on my own, I've got my gear on, the canapes are served - lets go:lol:

Pour me a Bolly sweetie. Harpy Burpday - hic!

Latest posts

Back