My Birthday Stripper Fun!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Shed

Reaction score
It is my birthday towards the end of April and my friends have arranged a fun-packed nite out for me...I can't wait!!!!

We have a gentleman's club nearby which does ladies nights on the first Sunday of each month, so I will be going on May 7th, I'm excited already!

It kicks off at 7.30pm with a comedy drag act, followed by a tame strip show (keeping their bits under wraps). Then there will be a break (anyone who is a bit shy can leave) then the fun starts, you get a full monty strip show with a few diff men and can then have lap dances at the end!! Wahey!

Don't think I'll have any lap dances as I prefer to watch from afar, but I'll definately stay to the end!

sounds like its going to be a good one! let us all know how it goes :wink2: :lick:

Disgraceful.......................... fancy NOT having the lap dance:lol:

ha ha ha

sounds like it will be sooo fun.

I'll be 35 in april, and sooooooooooo not looking forward to it lol
I do NOT want to be older BLAH:irked:

Hoping someone in my family or circle of friends does something special.
The last party I had was when I was ummmmmmmmm11yrs old?
:cry:

1999judy said:
Disgraceful.......................... fancy NOT having the lap dance:lol:
LOL yep I totaly agree

Blimey, I must be the only prude here.:eek:
Does no one else think sometimes a little left to the imagination can be better?
Hope you have fun, I'd be soo embarased.:o

I guess you'd leave at half time then! LOL!

Nah, I do agree in pictures/posters and things, I prefer them in their boxers. But for this the FULL MONTY is the only way to go!

Latest posts

Back