My clever husband!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planky1

Premium Geek
Reaction score
My husband handpainted my logo onto canvass for me for my salon. I love it so much!! It looks great in there and is a lovely addition to my little salon. Wanted to share :)

a3enepe6.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

How beautiful. :Love:

This looks fab!

You'll have to put a picture of your room up 👍

Lovely! :biggrin:

It must be a man thing, as mine said I should do my logo onto a canvas. He didn't offer to do it though!

This looks fab!

You'll have to put a picture of your room up 👍

I did a while back. Can't remember which thread now though, will try and find it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

looks great hun x

He's got a real talent!

Wow, that looks lovely x

If my oh could paint like that all my shop bought art work would be thrown in the bin. Iv always wanted a gallery on the stairs in my house. The stairs are double height so I sometimes think it looks bare, if I could have custom made artwork it would be the perfect place to hang it.
Iv even thought of getting a large, low hanging chandelier fitted that takes candles its so empty. But your so lucky! Xoxo

So creative! His a keeper ;)

Ooh Planky that's gorgeous xxx

Wow, he hand painted that? For you? He must love you very, very, much! He's very talented and you're a very lucky girl! :Love:

Wow!! He is so good! Lucky you :) Suits your salon so well too.

Aww!! Hidden talent there!! X

Thanks everyone, chuffed to bits with it I was so excited when he put it up yesterday, I actually burst into tears!! Haha! :lol:

He is very good but like a true artist criticises his work all the time and is never really pleased with the end result. Mind you, I'm the same when it comes to nails. He's done drawings of Jessie J and Cheryl Cole that I think are amazing but he doesn't like.

This is his first ever "painting", he usually sketches and is now looking for inspiration for his next painting but is stuck on what to do at the moment. I would like him to do a nice painting for our lounge and bedroom :) Any ideas?

Thanks for your comments, he's chuffed to bits :hug:

Thats beautiful, what a lovely thing to di for you x x

What a lovely talented hubby.. It's beautiful x

Latest posts

Back