My daughter 4th Place in Strut your Stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCL

Reaction score
Hi all Just wanted to tell all of you, that my daughter, won fourth place in Strut your Stuff Contest Mixed Media Jr. Please critique, tough nails, live model, ribbon weave in the background. Thanks for your wonderfull help and inspiration, We are just a small salon, but I think she is a great tech. With education being so scarse here in Mexico, we depend alot on the groups . For information and technique. She also competed in Enhancement Jr. Her name is Jessica Landeros, Zapopan Mexico. Its on the Beauty Tech, page if anyone would like to critiwue please all feedback is welcome.

Loretta

Thats brilliant - i bet you are really proud of her & she is proud of herself!!! x

wow thats fantastic
our talented geeks do it again...well done all of you:hug:

Tell her congratulations from us and can you post picture of them so we can se them.
x

Congratulations to Jessica, very well done.

Had a look and a lot of detail was involved, and done very well!

Take care xx

Thank you very much for your nice comments, she loves to comlicate herself, if you look in the essay, the procedure is there there is a ribbon weave, then encapsulated, floweres dried, and sculpuered, rhinestones etc. I wish she would have used just tips, but no she had to use a live model. Well of course mothers don`t have opinions on 26 year old daughters, besides I am just the researcher and translator she is the nail tech. Very happy for her. I don`t think its her best work, but, thats what she felt like doing for the contest. If you can see the enhancement nails, I think they are good ones, but darn pictures she took thease and our camera did not work that good, got very low points on thease because of lighting and shadows out of focus etc. Definatly you have to get pictures taken professionaly I guess, for good ones, The mixed media were taken professionally. But its 100 dollars a session here for them so too much money. Thanks for the reviews and please critique so we can learn.

Hugs to all
Loretta and Jessica
Mexico

Hi Loretta and Jessica

Well done Jessica, you clearly have a lot of talent for nail art and I am sure you will be a huge success.

It takes talent and courage to go in for competitions and you obviously have both...well done

Well done and congratulations for your daughter!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back