My favourite colour correction of the week, so far!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephanieM

Reaction score
Just thought i'd share with u guys my favourite colour correction of this week so far, I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in the whole "i'll just have the same colour and half an inch cut off" clients. i love these challenging types of heads to do,

Feel free to post your favourite work of the week below

xxxx
colour correction 1.jpg

colour correction 2.jpg

colour correction 3.jpg

colour correction 4.jpg

Wow.. You did a great job!
How did you get the final outcome? .. I bet your client was extremely pleased! Xx

My Goodness what a transformation! So shiny too. Well done you :biggrin: xx

Wow! This is fab! You know you have to share!!!

Just thought i'd share with u guys my favourite colour correction of this week so far, I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in the whole "i'll just have the same colour and half an inch cut off" clients. i love these challenging types of heads to do,

Feel free to post your favourite work of the week below

xxxx
View attachment 27532

View attachment 27533

View attachment 27534

View attachment 27535

I dont no how to rely without quoting! Lol fantastic work! X

Wow! Now that's beautiful. Only the pink ones loaded on screen (am on iPhone) so was a nice suprise when scrolling. Was expecting you to go darker and short as the pink looks really poor condition and quite dull.
Beautiful tones and contrasts in it. Xoxo

Very nice, looks really healthy. How did you do it? Bleach bath, prepig then 2 or 3 different dark blondes?

Fabulous result :)

LOVE IT looks amazing well done Hun Xx

Stunning. How did u do this? Did it take u hours?

Omg yes please enlighten us? Your after pics are totally fab! How did you do it? You know she left super happy and confident that day. Beautiful ;)

Fabulous result. Please share

wow,well done thats amazing.tell all lol xxx

Amazing work!!

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!!

now..... its a secret how i did it haha, only kidding i will share, the problem was underneith that pink was blue?!? her hair was too damaged to lift it with any peroxides so i did half head foils with tigi bleach and warm water (not manufactures instruction but hey it works)
and her all over colour was Wella 7.7&7.0 3% colourtouch on the roots and prominent pink bits and 7.7 colour touch on the ends all with 3% her hair looked so healthy and shiney afterwards! and i gave her a good telling off about the condition of her hair ( AS SHE IS A BLOOMIN' HAIRDRESSER HERSELF!:rolleyes:) and she was sooooo pleased :p

Thanks again everyone xxxxx

Latest posts

Back