my fella just dumped me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hun....I'm soo sorry.

I know what you are going through as my ex has just done it to me too but with my mate, it annoys me when people say YOU will get over him, YOU deserve someone much better and YOU will find someone else.

But the thing is YOU do, you wont be able to see it at the minute as you are hurting but you do! You do deserve much better if he thinks he can treat you like this but don't let him see that your hurting. He will be running back within weeks when he finds out what he thought he wanted was just lust with her and YOU can have the satisfaction of telling him where to get off!!

Chin up hun....sending love and hugs to you :Love: :hug: xxx

Hi Toni,

I'm really sorry to hear about this. I was there not too long ago .....

I'll be seeing you next Friday so if you want to have a good old rant, you're more than welcome too.

Lots of hugs :Love:

River

Toni I know you must be hurting so bad at the moment and send you hugs :hug:

OMG hun Im so sorry to hear your hurting. Im here if you want to talk. You are an amazingly strong person, and I will never forget your words when we talked about alomost being raped, you will never know how much you helped me, and if you got through that you can get through this too babes. The other geeks really hit the nail on the head, you are a strong, beautiful and talented woman. You deserve better. You will get over him and then he will come to his senses and be kicking himself when he realises what he has let go for a silly fling. And you wont even care by then cos you will be with someone better who adores you and who deserves you x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Kimmi Rocks said:
Oh sweetheart..................I feel for you; we all do but don't lose your dignity.

I think we've all been through this at one time or another and we've lived to tell the tale. We've also lived to look back and think "Oh damn!!! Why did I let him know I was so bothered?".

It's very raw for you at the moment but you mark my word.................you'll come out of this the other side a much wiser and stronger person. I know you don't want to hear this but YOU WILL go onto to meet somebody else and YOU WILL look back and think "What on earth did I see in him".

It's tough but don't grovel. If he's with someone else, let him go. Scream and cry to your mates but don't let him know you're that bothered. Like the words of the song says "I can't make you love me if you don't.................I can't make your heart feel, something that it won't".

God, this all brings back memories of the pain I felt. I felt crushed and now I see a pic of him and I think what a lucky escape I had. You'll never trust him again anyway. xxxxxxx

Totally agree with Kimmi....
Thinking of you sweetie....hugs and kisses

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Toni

words cannot describe what your going through right now i just wanna send you some :hug:
hoping you get everything sorted hun you know we are all here just shout or pm us, you have a lot of good friend on here and this is a time when you need them, take care hunxxxxxxx

julesx

defo agree with everyone else and sending you love and:hug:
xx

I am sorry to read your new a big :hug: from me, just take care love and I hope you have lots of friends and family around you at this time.

Caz xxx

oh darling i am so sorry i know you are feeling gut renchingly sore and hurt and i mirror what kimmi has adviced...sending big hugs and loving thoughts to you antonia:hug: i am so sorry

im new to here and dont wish to pke my nose in but ive been there a few times although they didnt have the guts to end our relationship first .... hell most guys would just go and cheat on their girls without a second thought-he must have respect for you....surely though when you think about it-you cant truly know someone by the impressions they give on text msgs,he may think the grass is greener but he could be in for a surprise.....in the meantime your gonna cry and your gonna grieve,acknowledge the pain you feel and why you feel it,then you go girl and do things to be the greenest grass hes ever known in his life- - do things to keep yourself loving yourself (bright new lippy,new hairstyle/highlights) and grab some mates and go places youve never been before to fill up the time u used to spend together (ice skating,bowling,speed dating?!) local information centre has tons of leaflets u can pick up.........keep him as a friend in your life too if you can-youve known each other a long time, and every now and again you could send him lighthearted texts remembering and reminding him of the great times you had together..he may just realise the grass was much much greener where he was and if you leave the door open he may just wanna walk right through it again someday...if someone else doesnt beat him to it!.....xx oh - and avoid getting too drunk which can ultimately lead to sobbing your heart out to complete strangers in a kebab house at 3am !!!! ive seen it happen !!

luvlylass said:
im new to here and dont wish to pke my nose in but ive been there a few times although they didnt have the guts to end our relationship first .... hell most guys would just go and cheat on their girls without a second thought-he must have respect for you....surely though when you think about it-you cant truly know someone by the impressions they give on text msgs,he may think the grass is greener but he could be in for a surprise.....in the meantime your gonna cry and your gonna grieve,acknowledge the pain you feel and why you feel it,then you go girl and do things to be the greenest grass hes ever known in his life- - do things to keep yourself loving yourself (bright new lippy,new hairstyle/highlights) and grab some mates and go places youve never been before to fill up the time u used to spend together (ice skating,bowling,speed dating?!) local information centre has tons of leaflets u can pick up.........keep him as a friend in your life too if you can-youve known each other a long time, and every now and again you could send him lighthearted texts remembering and reminding him of the great times you had together..he may just realise the grass was much much greener where he was and if you leave the door open he may just wanna walk right through it again someday...if someone else doesnt beat him to it!.....xx oh - and avoid getting too drunk which can ultimately lead to sobbing your heart out to complete strangers in a kebab house at 3am !!!! ive seen it happen !!

good advice Kelsey at least she knows were all here for her and that people understand what she's going through.

jules x

oh - and avoid getting too drunk which can ultimately lead to sobbing your heart out to complete strangers in a kebab house at 3am !!!! ive seen it happen !![/quote]

lol- i love it, we have all been there!!!!

Kimmi Rocks said:
Oh sweetheart..................I feel for you; we all do but don't lose your dignity.

I think we've all been through this at one time or another and we've lived to tell the tale. We've also lived to look back and think "Oh damn!!! Why did I let him know I was so bothered?".

It's very raw for you at the moment but you mark my word.................you'll come out of this the other side a much wiser and stronger person. I know you don't want to hear this but YOU WILL go onto to meet somebody else and YOU WILL look back and think "What on earth did I see in him".

It's tough but don't grovel. If he's with someone else, let him go. Scream and cry to your mates but don't let him know you're that bothered. Like the words of the song says "I can't make you love me if you don't.................I can't make your heart feel, something that it won't".

God, this all brings back memories of the pain I felt. I felt crushed and now I see a pic of him and I think what a lucky escape I had. You'll never trust him again anyway. xxxxxxx

Good Advice Kimmi. Toni you will be fine in time xxx

Thanx guys for letting me know you're all here for me.
x

Hi Toni

What a lying rat! You obviously deserve someone who is not going to cheat and lie to you, get your glad rags on girl and paint Solihull Red!

Big hug for you chick:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxx

yes.....i am joining the girlies on friday night! will pm you the details!!

amb x

I would love to come but I have got to go to Winter Wonder Land with my chap's kids, we are leaving them with their momn over christmas cus were going away. No chance at all that I can cancel or not go, boyf would go ape!
Have a lovely time and drag Toni out!

xx

hi all

well....i dragged her out !!!!!

really nice to meet you on friday toni....hope my mates wernt TOO mad for ya:eek: ....

Kerry Katona...............hmmm ok....i'll take that as a compliment !! he he

see ya soon chick

amb x

You should take it as a compliment! i knew you reminded me of my sister but i couldn't think why, then when i saw Kerry on the telly i thought o yea, my sister reminds me of her too!! i think she's lovely!

well, Minx dragged me out as you know (nice choice of venue minx! quality men eh? LOL) and i managed to stop crying for a whole 3 hours this weekend! you and your friends are lovely Minx and i'm really glad i met you and dragged myself out to be there.

went out with mates saturday nite and one stayed over, but have to say, i couldn't wait for her to leave this morning because i just wanted to be on my own and cry (sad i know). i'll let you know as soon as i start hating him, can't be long now surely? i can't believe the tears are still coming???.

also wanna say, thanks for all your pm's everybody. if i haven't got round to answering you its because my broadbands playing up. it won't send any pm more than 2 words long! it's really nice to know your all here for me.

I really don't know what to say,

Other than it might feel bad now but it will get better soon. There is obviously a reason why he can't see what he has and it will hit him twofold at some point, but it will be too late.

Chic you gotta take one day at a time and enjoy your kids etc....Just don't be blaming yourself.........

Latest posts

Back