my fella just dumped me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toni - my ex was a rat but I thought the sun shone out of his a*se!

He cheated on me with his ex after 2 years together and got her pregnant! She tricked him into it by saying she was on the pill and she wasn't. I was devastated but stayed by his side (don't ask me why).

Anyway we broke up in March this year and I was gutted! I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed for months until one day I thought 'what are you doing? He couldn't care less and your sat here moping about over a sad pathetic loser'.

I actually knew what it meant when the phrase 'broken hearted' was used. I felt like it had been ripped out, stamped on, chewed up and spat out.

I thought I was over it and wasn't angry anymore until...I saw him on Tuesday - with the girl he got pregnant. They are back together.

I laughed at them. She is a psycho and he is a loser - well suited to each other me thinks!!!

I am 100 times better without him than I am with!

You'll be fine chick - I promise!

Im so sorry that you are in such a horrible situation. You will have to go through a grieving period and hard to beleive but it will get easier and then youll wonder why you got so upset over someone so obviously flawed and phew what a close escape that was. If you need to cry then cry, wash your face and do some Geekin'. Love and hugs, xxxxxx

Im glad you had a good night chick, take care x x x x

You must be going through a very hard time! All i can say is be strong and you will get through this very hard time. Try not be alone the next few weeks. Keep your chin up.xx

Some men can be rats. Up until I married Serkan, the three main partners I had in my life all cheated on me. I thought the pain would never go away, but now I can look back and realise how lucky I am to have found somebody who treats me as good as Serkan does.

You'll find that person too hun and although now it seems like your world has fallen apart, think of all the things you can do now that you couldnt do when you were together.

You have so much support from us geeks on here.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and successful 2006! :wink2:

things are probably crap for you now, but you will be better off without a partner that doesnt feel the way you do.

just think, you will someday meet a new guy,and fall in love , remember what that feels like? its a hundred times better than a stale old relationship where one of you is not fully comited.

haven't cried so much today. only two times! its kind of hitting me in waves now when i just think about his future with her, rather than all at once, and i've got a gaping hole where my heart was. my boss gave me permission to get someone to cover my meeting on thursday so that i can get nissed as a pewt at our xmas party and have a hangover (don't you just love understanding bosses)

just wanted to say thanks to all of you for being here for me. i don't know what i would have done at 11pm last wednesday if i had not had you all to turn to.

Toni Talons said:
haven't cried so much today. only two times! its kind of hitting me in waves now when i just think about his future with her, rather than all at once, and i've got a gaping hole where my heart was. my boss gave me permission to get someone to cover my meeting on thursday so that i can get nissed as a pewt at our xmas party and have a hangover (don't you just love understanding bosses)

just wanted to say thanks to all of you for being here for me. i don't know what i would have done at 11pm last wednesday if i had not had you all to turn to.

do you mean FISSED as a PART???

Have a great night babes !!!

amb x

Hey Toni

How you feeling today??? I didnt think i would feel like even turning PC on but have you found this wonderful place a great help and support? I have and i am sure we can both get throught this together sweetie, i think we have true friends here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that's just bloomin great. all this stress has given me a coldsore on my nose! :( i'm gonna look like i've got a big black bogie coming out my nose this time tomorrow.

LOL i have a break out on my forhead and chin what a pair we make xxx

i can cope with coldsores on my lips, i'm expert at disguising them, but when they come on my nose, they're horrible, they go right the way up inside and my nose swells up on one side. i'm gonna look like a freak 2moro. wanna swap with your break out?

Latest posts

Back