My Fellow Geeks... I am asking for some help...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry clicked to do a new thred somehow got on this thread...will get wallet out tomorrow to donate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in i'll donate .
Good luck with the walk

Ruby

Come On lets help Samantha get to her target.
She gives so much to us all, Lets give something back.

You Guys - I am gobbed smacked at the generosity of you all. Lesley is being a trooper bless her but I honestly don't expect the Geeks to raise £5000.00! I have contacted many people, businesses that I know including our competitors too. Thank you all, I would love to give you all personal hugs and will when I see you (just remember to give me your site name :eek: so I know who you are). I am sitting here grinning with thanks and with trepidation - I so won't let you or these children down though!!

My Love and Thanks
Samantha Sweet :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :Kissing:

all we are doing is putting our hands in our pockets..its you and your dad doing all the hard work samantha :hug:

bumping this up again

Hi samantha,

I would be pleased to donate towards such a good cause. My sister was born at 28weeks gestation, and was starved of oxygen, leaving her with cerebal palsy. She has had countless operations all throughout her life and she is one of the "lucky" ones as her cerebal palsy isnt that bad really. So i will be popping a cheque into the post to support you and your dad. Good luck to you both and be safe!

Michelle xx

I think it's a wonderful thing that you are doing.:wink2: I am not financially able to donate anything at the moment but I send my thought, prayers and well-wishes out to you and the children...If I get can get hold of some extra I will donate something...it may not be much but I would like to help in any way I can...If there is something I can do please let me know, I know you guys are in the UK and I'm in the US but please still let me know, even if you want me to send out emails to my friends.

I think this is a beautiful thing that you are doing and my heart leaps for joy because of it, only if more people were so giving of their time...BEAUTIFUL!!

Ms.Matrix said:
I think it's a wonderful thing that you are doing.:wink2: I am not financially able to donate anything at the moment but I send my thought, prayers and well-wishes out to you and the children...If I get can get hold of some extra I will donate something...it may not be much but I would like to help in any way I can...If there is something I can do please let me know, I know you guys are in the UK and I'm in the US but please still let me know, even if you want me to send out emails to my friends.

I think this is a beautiful thing that you are doing and my heart leaps for joy because of it, only if more people were so giving of their time...BEAUTIFUL!!

Ms Matrix thank you - if you would like to email the link www.justgiving.com/samsimonchinawall to any friends it would be most appreciated! Thank you for your support once again :hug:

I would also like to thank Alex (catch ya on the flip side), Zoe and Vicky for the very first donations at the Mrs Geek Lunch we had! Vicky couldn't be there so we had the pleasue of Lell and her daughter which was lovely! I have sent these donations in today which will be added to the total on the 'Just Giving' site! I hope you Geeks are all well and look forward to seeing you all soon! :hug:

A brilliant idea to set your fundraising up on the 'just giving' site, it makes it so much more personal. Good luck with your training. Bliss - no cooking or worrying about whether the hotel will have ice or not! Good luck :p

Cathy

I hope you don't mind but I will be bumping this back up every-so-often!! :hug:

Mrs Geek said:
I hope you don't mind but I will be bumping this back up every-so-often!! :hug:
Of course we don't mind Samantha!
You bump away to your heart's content love :wink2: And if you don't have time we'll keep an eye on it for you and I'm sure someone will bump it up for you!
I get paid tomorrow so I'll be donating.
What you and Simon are doing is amazing, I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are 110% behind you. :hug:
K x

Hey Mrs. Geek,
I just sent out some emails with the link contained within them and I told everyone to forward it on to everyone they know...how much has been raised so far, if you don't mind me asking??

Let me know if there's something else I can do!:wink2:

If you click on the link on Samantha's first e mail, it leads you to the site, I did a quick check this am and the total was 1134.51, at this rate, Samantha will reach her target, but we have to keep donating! It's a great opportunity to help charity and say a quick thank you to Samantha :wink2:

Cathy

...like a bad penny turning up ;) Firstly, thank you once again to those of you who have sent in donations. We still have a way to go and I would appreciate any help that any one can possibly give! It is for such a worthwhile cause... anything will help... and thanking you all in advance!

www.justgiving.com/samsimonchinawall

bumping this up again

Come on Geeks if everyone just gave a few pounds it would help these poor kids so much.

just bumping this up!!!

Please Try And Help Raise More For A Good Cause
To donate follow the link on Mrs Geeks posts above :wink2:

Latest posts

Back