My Fellow Geeks... I am asking for some help...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am just bumping this up again for Mrs Geek. This is really important, so please give what you can. This charity touches many children's lives, including my son's. Thanks

Back to the top :D

Just wishing you all the best!! :hug:

Every little bit helps I hear :)

I'm So Glad U Guys Have Bumped This Up As I'd Already Agreed To Donate To Sam While We Were In Milan, But What With Everything Else It'd Completely Slipped My Mind!
So I've Just Done What I Said I'd Do A Few Weeks Ago!
Liza X

thank you Liza xxxxx:Love: :Love:

I didn't even realize what it was all about, i just got my newsletter from DN and saw it...come on guys get your plastic out, xxx

NailStyle said:
I didn't even realize what it was all about, i just got my newsletter from DN and saw it...come on guys get your plastic out, xxx

Yeah it would be great if we could bump up the total for them :biggrin:
A couple of pounds could make such a difference to these children lives :biggrin:

I am a newby to this posting lark! just made my first attempt yesterday to intro duce myself.

Just like to say it is a great thing you are doing , my thoughts are with you, very good luck hope you reach your target! :eek:

have left my donation, any little helps eh... you go girl, n look after your dad.

PS Thank you all again for the welcome

Best wishes,

Christi:Love:

The training as started so dig deep pls :Love:

Whizz-Kidz is a charity for ‘The Movement for Non-Mobile Children’ and its registered charity number is 802872! Whizz-Kidz aims to improve the quality of life of disabled children in the UK through provision of customised mobility equipment such as wheelchairs and tricycles. It is dedicated to providing help and advice to the children and their families and raising awareness of mobility-related issues through national campaigning.

:biggrin:

Fantastic Samantha & Fellow Geeks.. xxxx:Love:
Count us Aussie's In .........
Will do what I can ............
All the Best 'o' Luck n Wishesxxxxx
Kind regards xx jnail xx

Bumping this back up...!

I keep checking out the status of this very worthy cause and I am a little bit disappointed that the total has not got any where near to the hoped for amount for their first target of £4,000 by the end of March.

These guys don't ask for much but they give so much in time and also in Samuel's case, money. Could we not give a little bit back to them for a charity that is so dear to their hearts.

Even if every geek gave only £1.00 they would reach and exceed their target.

We all entered into the spirit of the Raffle for Doug's book - is this not equally if not more deserving as it is very local to us UK geeks.

Think of the children!

Dear All - I can't thank each and every one of you enough for helping me so far! Beleive it or not, we are not far off target now... the justgiving site reflects only 'some' of the donations plus Dannii has been brilliant at helping me do raffles at work etc! Right now, we are at £4500.00 or there abouts... Designer Nails has also been wonderfully generous to this cause! Christi.. new to the site but how kind of you.... everyone really thank you again and if we can get it a little higher with the help of anymore geeks who said they would support but haven't yet... it would be MEGGA appreciated.

I started 'proper' training on Saturday and walked 13 miles last weekend dragging Haydn along too.:irked: You would have died to see me walk or stagger into work on Monday... I could barely move... think I need to really get my skates on... I have about 10 weeks :eek: not long! BTW if anyone has donated and would like me to wear salon logo or company logo... it would be a pleasure... please forward all logo's to [email protected] THANKING YOU ALL AGAIN :Love: :Love: :Love: for the support and for the lovely lasses who keep bumping this back up :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fantastic to hear your doing so well :biggrin: Hope all the trainning pays off or you'll have to get Sam massaging your feet for a month after :Love:

well done samantha - raw earth should help the feet!!

good luck we are all behind you and wish you well in this venture

Mr Schoon (who is experienced in these walks for charity) told me absolutely NO PEDICURES from now on... I need to get my tootsies callused so that when I am walking everyday.. they will be OK! I adore my pedicures so am a bit gutted but will look forward to a KICK BUTT pedicure when I get home!!! In fact thinking about it... I should book it now! :D

Samantha! Forget the pedicures (like Mr Schoon suggests) and rub surgical spirit into your feet every day!!!!!

Geeks

Mrs Geek and I have been talking about a special Geek 'do' for ages!!!! The plan was to do something that was fun for Geeks and also raised money for charity. When Sam announced her Whizz Kids plans I thought this was a great charity to work for. Samantha, in her usual 'unpushy' and 'non-ego' way thought this was too cheeky :smack:

I think it is perfect! Will you all please tell her that this is not cheeky!!!! So many of us have kids and understand how important they are. Simon has done so much for this charity and now Sam is joining him. We can help support them.

Come on Geeks!!!!!! We would all love a Geek event that was fun and gave us the opportunity to get together socially and Sam. Simon and Whizz Kids are a great excuse!

Help convince her that this is a good way to do it and NOT too cheeky :biggrin:

Not at all cheeky, But very kind and extremely brave
Lets all support Mrs Geek :Love:

Come on Geeks!!!!!! We would all love a Geek event that was fun and gave us the opportunity to get together socially and Sam. Simon and Whizz Kids are a great excuse!

Oh yes, we want a geeky get together and Samantha you can be as cheeky as you like, this is a great cause and it needs supporting in a real geeky loud and very noisy way......

We don't need much to get this show on the road...... we need a venue, we need some nibbles, we need some sounds, but most of all we need a lot of geeks xxxxxx

So hey count me and Richard in on this xxxx
Lets get those kids some wheeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllls

GOOD GIRL ROOFFIE

I'm there and I'm sure GMG, Mrs Geek, Geeg and Simon will be too.

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back