My first attempt at a crystal pedicure (done on my own ugly feet!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314711281.136256.jpg

First of all you don't have ugly feet, you have small cute feet. The crystal pedi looks beautiful

First of all you don't have ugly feet, you have small cute feet. The crystal pedi looks beautiful

Ahh thanks for the compliment. I have recently started out and it's all exciting...but sometimes I think is my work good enuff to ask for dosh! X

Oooo that looks lovely hun :) i also want to get into crystal pedicures :D x x

They look really beautiful! Well done you
Kxx

They look amazing hun! Id definately pay for this!! xx

very preet yand your feet are not ugly at all.

Time to charge my dear!!
Look beautiful

Kimxx

Wow great job!!! Would you mind telling us what crystals you use and how much you charge? I would love to start doing these but afraid of buying crystals that are too big and chunky x

Wow great job!!! Would you mind telling us what crystals you use and how much you charge? I would love to start doing these but afraid of buying crystals that are too big and chunky x

Hello

Thank you!!!

I bought a few different sizes but these are SS5, however I have SS6 and SS7 as if a client wants them all over the toes i will use the slightly bigger ones and the SS5 in the corner of the nail. I have a crystal pedicure booked in saturday, so will post pics...its so exciting I can hardly contain myself... i have worked in an office the last twenty 25 years and at 45 I became a qualified beautician and love doing nails and lash extensions.

love it...love it x x

My normal gelish charge as i have embedded them in the gel and then £3.00 per 10 swarowski crystals... I hope that helps x;)

looks fab!!!

well done

i would love to learn this

x

Thanks for you quick reply!! Where did you get the crystals? There seems to be billions on EBAY? xx

ha ha thanks so much!! xx
ps- have a great eve xx

Can these only be applied with a gel underneath??

Ahh thanks for the compliment. I have recently started out and it's all exciting...but sometimes I think is my work good enuff to ask for dosh! X

They most certainly are good enough to ask for money. They look fantastic. Personally I don't really like the look of all the toes being completely covered but I love the way you've done yours. I'd definately get them done looking like that.

So they are still looking bling:D

Attachments

• P8310787.jpg
    P8310787.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 17,711
  • P8300782.jpg
    P8300782.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 11,463
  • P8300779.jpg
    P8300779.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 8,004
So they are still looking bling:D
They look lovely. Have you built up behind the gems like you would a gel nail or just a thin layer of gel all over and the crystals attached to the tips.

I have been considering doing something similar on my fingers but thought the crystals would probably catch on things if I didn't build the nail up into a gel extension.

Latest posts

Back