My first boyzilian tomorrow, any advice? x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrimouse

Reaction score
Ahhhh slight panic, tomorrow i have my first boyzilian booked since i trained last summer and opened my little tiny salon in the heart of our sleepy village. I advertised this service as i understand some men in our area are thought of badly for wanting this service, i have no problem with this area of the body and no problem treating men, i have lots in for massage, facials and pedicures as well as the usual back waxing which i love doing. I don't get to wax a lot though due to what my client market like the most, mostly being the holistic treatments, manicures, pedicures and lip/chin waxing (with this being mostly a retirement village). I have read the amazing tutorial on here, thank you for that so much.
What i really would like is some extra tips and experiences if anyone has any i would be very grateful.
Many, many thanks
T
p.s i use PR waxes (Crystal Ocean and Euroblonde)
xxxx
pps i have completed the intimate training course as well

Im sure it will all go to plan - you have had the training just be confident and carry out the treatment as you have been trained.
Euroblonde is a great wax for intimate waxing. With male clients always ensure you explain aftercare in detail as it may be your clients first wax and they may not know the best practice to follow.
Good luck and hope it all goes well. Jack

ah thank you Jack
Hopefully worrying about nothing
I obviously aim to be very professional but as its my first (and his, and i don't know him) i am just worried i'll get the last minute jitters and come across all wrong if you know what i mean.
x

This is my aftercare advice i give to all my waxing clients

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Waxing After-care Advice[/FONT]

PS i dont mind any other geeks copy and pasting/sharing my after-care advice, i can remember how i struggled to word each one lol

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Please follow the guidelines below to ensure your skin is cared for properly over the next few days.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Please note: some slight soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions, particularly if this is your first wax. These symptoms should subside over the next 24-48 hours. If you experience persistent redness or irritation, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours. This means:[/FONT]
• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only).[/FONT]
• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments.[/FONT]
• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]No tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans).[/FONT]
• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]No sport, gym work or other exercise.[/FONT]
• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands.[/FONT]
• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.[/FONT]
• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.[/FONT]
• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotions or other[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]products to the area.[/FONT]
• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]To soothe and protect the skin, apply an antiseptic cream to the waxed area regularly for 3 days following your treatment. Always wash your hands before applying any product. [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]To prevent ingrown hairs: starting a few days after your appointment, gently scrub the skin 3 times a week in the bath or shower using a loofah or exfoliating mitt. Also moisturise the area every day, which will keep the skin supple and help new hairs to grow through normally.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]You may notice a small amount of regrowth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to get on a growth cycle that gives best results. [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Hair needs to be at least 1/2cm long before it can be successfully removed by waxing; please do not shave between your appointments. To maintain your smooth appearance, I recommend regular waxing every 4-6 weeks.[/FONT]

thats great aftercare..
it will go well - good luck jack

Thanks Jack :lol:
xxx

Good luck to you for tomorrow.

My advice is to remain confident, calm and jovial. Treat them exactly the same as you do your female clients and you'll do great.

Thank you Kim
I will let you all know how i got on tomorrow
xxx

Cool!!

It all went well yey :)

My client was lovely and very respectable, a little fraught around the shaft and ball sacks for me a couple of times, he didn't want his but cheeks waxed so i just did in the bum crack and i think i'm happy i did a good job, i just panic that i'm hurting any more than i should but i followed all the rules and he only flinched a couple of times, so well done client.

It all took about an hour so mmmm i could probably cut time there but we did chat and a lot of the time was waiting for the wax to set.

Many thanks all

I think i love doing boyzilians!!!

:)

Cool!!

It all went well yey :)

My client was lovely and very respectable, a little fraught around the shaft and ball sacks for me a couple of times, he didn't want his but cheeks waxed so i just did in the bum crack and i think i'm happy i did a good job, i just panic that i'm hurting any more than i should but i followed all the rules and he only flinched a couple of times, so well done client.

It all took about an hour so mmmm i could probably cut time there but we did chat and a lot of the time was waiting for the wax to set.

Many thanks all

I think i love doing boyzilians!!!

:)
Well done! I can imagine it would have been preeeetty painful in some of the more 'intimate' areas lol! X

Congratulations!!!!

Thank You
xxx

Latest posts

Back