My first nasty lash complaint has got me down

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ignore her now. If she tries to ring you tell her she's no longer welcome as she clearly doesn't like your work (which you have had graded and is awesome) and therefore it may be best if she seeks out another therapist for future treatments x

What a horrible person. Dont let her ruin your day, your lashes are lovely I would be over the moon with them if they were mine. x

I agree your lashes are beautiful, which lashes are these?

I think if she carries on take it to the police but I don't think they will do anything because she hasn't threatened you she is just been a nuisance and that's all the police will see. It's a shame the phone companies don't.block numbers for you any more.
Just stop replying to her texts or threaten her n say you have recorded all messages that have been sent and you will be stopping by the police later today!

Good luck with it all hunny x x

Firstly nice lashes though I know they aren't the ones you're talking about.

My training advised me to always take before and after photographs, the client ticks a box on the consultation form to allow this and it's obviously always advisable to double check that the client is happy and clear that this will be done. The pictures are then attached to the consultation form so should there be any issues we can fall back on this.

I wouldn't get into anymore war of words with her. No more replies to text messages,nothing. Its not good for business or you. Sadly sometimes we get the odd awkward client. Luckily they are few and far between.

Hopefully she will back off now.

Latest posts

Back