My first set of acrylics - what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first set of acrylics on my own hands. I'm quite pleased with how they turned out. I really love acrylic and find it much easier to work with than gel.

163 views but no comments. Are they that bad?

Considering they're your first set of acrylics I think they're great. Well done. :)

They look lovely I would be happy if they were done on me as a client, I wish my first set looked as good as they do! x

These are great :)

I think their great and would ne very happy Wearing them!

looking good , but can you add some more photos please ? one from each side , down the barrel , both hands ,
that will make it easier to critique :)

They look amazing. I would love a pair of these :)

love the nail art design. I recently find out from facebook that many people begin to paint the line by glitter or dotting spot, and add rhinestone in the middle of the line, very impressive ideal. :D that looks better. but I think the colors are difficult to set. this looks great, I like. :D

very nice shape and smile line :) look better than the acrylics I had put on me a year ago at a salon

I haven't been on here for a while so hadn't seen all your lovely comments. Thank you so much, it's made my day. I'm still loving acrylics and prefer them anyway over gels xx :)

They are so good, that I can't believe, that's your first set. Really well done!

Latest posts

Back