My first set of salon stiletto nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, they look gorgeous, Cathie! I want some .... NOW ! :irked: See you soon, hun. Babs xx

That Vetty would have been chatting too much and keeping you back ;)

How very dare you imply that I talk too much :green::lol::green::lol:?!?!?!? I am known to chat a bit, lol!!!

How very dare you imply that I talk too much :green::lol::green::lol:?!?!?!? I am known to chat a bit, lol!!!

Me?..............I'm saying nothing :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::hug:

:lol::lol::lol:

Lol 2 of my mates have squiffy fingers.
One had the tip bit off by her dog (accident not vicious lol) now her finger looks twisted and her nail grows slightly off center,
and the other had an accident when she was little so that nail never looks right compared to all the others,

I have bent ring fingers, It looks really weird if I put my hand out flat... like its trying to escape all the others lmao :green:
I have to just 'take the nail with it' if I try to correct it , it looks even worse lol,
No one looking normally would probably notice but Once I point it out they are like 'ooooo god yeah it IS wonky' lol

I agree with you on the long nail bed thing, I HATE my little nail beds... praise the lord for custom blending I say !!!

They are lovely Vetty I bet you're chuffed with um'

Yeh my 2 middle fingers point outwards at the last joint dunno why never done anything to them.

These nails are fab..
and to say there your first one's there fabazing... haah!
Pat yourself on thee back.xx

Latest posts

Back