My foray into the world of CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashlash

Reaction score
I'm having such fun with these CND Additives. What do you think of them out there?

As for the new colours. I love the Midnight Swim - it's amazing.

Finally the additives have given my silver one from last season a reason to be. I was never a fan of the tone of the silver or of the way it painted put add the new additives and it's great - especially with the blue.

Love, love, love.....you see this is why I use CND's products at Flashlash - they are such innovators!

Rather pleased with the pic I took on my decent camera on the additives box! Sorry the others are a bit rubbish! Hope you get the idea though!

Attachments

• IMG_1922.jpg
    IMG_1922.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1930.jpg
    IMG_1930.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 769
  • IMG_1923.jpg
    IMG_1923.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_2225 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_2225 (640x427).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 232
I like the last image and the colours.

Another very simple thing you can try is any of the dark colours with the Bronze additive along the free edge ... With Midnight swim, very Egyptian and classy looking.

With Blackpool, any of the shimmers for the free edge look pretty amazing.

Thanks for that. Will keep playing.

I was hoping that one of the lighter additives would be good for a kind of natural 'french' but I don't think it will work, do you?

I find that you defo need two coats of top coat with additives for max shine.

Love them!

....funny you should mention the bronze along the free edge. I used to do this look with gold glitter on the end - works very well with wildfire. Lovely twist on toes. Will try and post pic. She wanted very fat gold tips - I think it looks better a little thinner but you'll get the idea!

Attachments

• gentoesweb.jpg
    gentoesweb.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 242
Not sure about the new Onyx colour? Think Blackpool is much nicer still x

looking good hun, its great to have a play and see what you can achieve! i love midnight swim too in fact i love all of them now. if you arent sure of onyx why not use it for nail art instead of blackpool or layer something over it, the pink additive looks great over blackpool so would think it would look just as good over onyx, gives a lovely purple

Thanks, great ideas x

Latest posts

Back