My funky toes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Check on my current design on my toes! Purrfect for my night of clubbing tomorrow ;) Plus they glow in the dark!! hehe! Just click on the link below to see them :)

http://kookynails.tripod.com/mypics/id2.html

xxlaylaxx

Ooooooo, I want those toes!!! They're fab!!!

Kx

They look fab! I persume you used glow in the dark nail enamel where did you purchase it from?
I got some a while back from Superdrug, my little sis loves it it keeps her quite for hours she keeps going under the stairs to see if it is still glowing!!!

Lou xxx :D

Hey Layla, .............Pretty, funky, ...........I love 'em :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!! im gona paint my fingernails to match aswell ;-)

xxlaylaxx

ACTUALLY..!!..they're florescent glow-in-the-dark acrylic paints!! I got them from my local artshop, £4 I think for 6 colours, and you get 2 trays of the oaints, so in all, 12 paints ;-) They're really cool, although take a bit longer to dry, which is a pain!! But the results make up for it ;-)

xxlaylaxx

OH right!!!

I'll have to keep a look out for them then!!! Love your piglet design too ~ its well cute!

They're FAB Layla

Dizzy Dellie

LOVE your fun-kay toes :bouncy: , rock on girl :!:

Well laylay baby,
I just love them
great stuff
love Ruth xxxxx

to drag up a phrase from the early 90s

Most excellent, dude

:oops:
(I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, my sister is a huge Keanu Reeves fan & we knid of had a girly Keanu & George Clooney :tongue: :tongue: night last night :hic: :hic: :trashed: :silly: :pale: :puke: :scram: :morn: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back