My GHD's have Broken

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
My beloved GHD's have broken my hubby tried replacing the thermal fuse but now they don't heat up right and can't tame the beast!

Does anyone know where i can get a cheap set within the next 7 days

I'm going on holiday next Tuesday and i'm sooooo skint hence why i can't afford to just go buy them on the GHD store.

Last edited by a moderator:
god i dont know how i ever left the house before straighteners! I have ghds and i wouldnt be without them...tho im sure they arent as hot as they used to be! I also have some of them remington wet 2 straight ones...they are actually pretty good and defo hotter than my ghds (but they are newer) the only prob i have with them is thay are bulky and difficult to use on shorter hair....anyway my point is...if you cant afford to get more ghds then perhaps you should get a cheaper pair of something else cos a lot of them are pretty good these days.

My beloved GHD's have broken my hubby tried replacing the thermal fuse but now they don't heat up right and can't tame the beast!

Does anyone know where i can get a cheap set within the next 7 days

I'm going on holiday next Tuesday and i'm sooooo skint hence why i can't afford to just go buy them on the GHD store.

My GHD's broke the day I was going on holiday so I went & bought a brand new pair from the shop, when I got back from holiday I sent mine back to GHD (the details are on their website).

They had them just over a week, and ended up sending me a brand new pair!! I had the broken ones for 23 months and had them as a present, so I didnt have proof of purchase! I think that is pretty flippin' good service!!

Give it a try!!

my ghd's broke the other week, and it turned out to be the plug.
inside the casing of the plug is a two pin adapter and the connection was loose, so my other half cut of the plug and replace it with another and they are working perfectly again... thank god! lol

Latest posts

Back