my latest piece of good news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liza smith

Reaction score
i've got to share my latest piece of exciting news with all my buddies on here.
last friday, i received a very exciting phone call from cnd's corperate head quarters.
it was to ask me if i would like to come to San Hose, California in january, to............ attend a special 4-day training.
the bottom line is i would be auditioning for a place in Team Creative/Team Red.!!
Would i like to go??!
this is something that has been at the top of my wish list for at least 10 years.
my early memories are of Ketan patel up on a stage, with geeg & everyone that to me epitomises everything that creative nail design stood for.
it has been my dream for the longest time to be a part of that team.
it has never appealed to me to "make it" on my own.
i probably would've tried, but i've always worked better as part of a team.
this yr i've been priviledged to be part of a lot of what Team Creative & Team Red do.
it would be great to be a "proper" part of the team.
there are parts that i'm really scared about, but i suppose "u just have to feel the fear, & do it anyway!"
i will let u all know how things progress, & at least i will have something of interest to talk about in early jan, instead of the ghost town of anti-climax that usually happens at that time of yr!
liza x

Wow Liza, well done you!! I know from your Christmas wish list that you need confidence to stand up in front of people. Remember that old advice, imagine your audience with no clothes on and it makes you realise they are human too! Works for me!! Have a ball hun.

Well done Liza!:green: That's fantastic news! Hope all goes well and good luck, although i'm sure you won't need it if you've got there already!

Remember to enjoy it! What a great experience! Be sure to let us all know your progression!

You go girl.............
You know you can do it and you can do it well !!!!!!
Dreams do come true babe and here is yours, well and truly coming true.........
You have worked your socks off for this one, I know how hard you have worked for this moment and I am so proud and so chuffed for you !!!!

So as they say knock em dead......... well not literally xxxx
So I will have a word with Santa for that bag of confidence for ya.........
love and huggs babe xxxxx

Congratulations Liza, you deserve it and you will be fine.....more than fine!

So dreams do come true...hmmm 6ft tall, muscular, dark hair... :zzz: keep dreaming sue! :)

Well done!!! That is sooooo good!! I could just imagine how excited and nervous you must be! Remember to have faith in yourself, you know you are good, now beleive it!!! And go kick some arse!!!!!

Nive one babe!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the good luck in the world coming your way.
You know you have what it takes now go show um how its done.

Take care
Dawnie xxxxx

Wow Lisa you must be thrilled...I am very pleased for you as we all know you deserve this great tribute to your skills.....Well Done

Ooo, I'm excited for you!

Well done and good luck!

Keep us posted!

Karen :hug:
xxx

Fantastic news Liza :) ... couldnt happen to a more deserving person!!!
I hope you are going to keep us posted all the way ... :hug:

Well done Liza we knew you had it in you!!

May you have the luck of the Irish in January, we're sure that they would be lucky to have you on Team Red.

Who knows? This time next year you could be auditioning for our very own Team Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Lots of love,

Marina, Karen and Emer xx

Well done, I can only imagine what you must be feeling!

Good luck for the 'special course', I'm sure all will go well.

Brill news! Well done - your career is just whizzing! Cathy

it must be an amazing feeling to be asked to join team red.enjoy it .keep us posted.

nicola

cheers guys for all the congrats & good luck.
i will stand up there with all your good wishes pushing me forward!
as sarah said, imagining the audience with no clothes on has been said to me b4! it's a gd theory... but i'm not sure i can trust my imagination, it tends to go into too much detail!?! i would probably stand there beetroot faced!!
i will let u know on how things go
liza x

Latest posts

Back